speed cut.

mr.edrick

Known Member
i'm wondering to eliminate speedcut, only way is to change ecu.? i tried speeding with my 350z. max is 188kmh only, then the speed drop down already :(

n1 reflash is an ecu isit.? or is there a piggyback electronics which can eliminate speed cut.? something like in this link. E-Shop

Install the HKS SLD and the speed cut will be eliminate, or you can change your ECU to a stand alone unit and it will do the job as well. For me, I would go for a new ECU as more horses can be gain and ready for future upgrade at anytime!

how much would it cost to change and tune up a stand alone ecu.?

for standalone

its good if ur hardware edi upgraded, then only u opts for this. standalone is a new ecu, u need a tuner u insert all the data back to the system

since stock ecu system is great enuf for stock/minor mods car, so its not suggested if ur car is not fully loaded :)

if everything is stock or just wit minor mods, add SLD or rsm or any gadgets tat can eliminate speed cut

or reflash oso can unlock several stuffs...gain hp/torque as well

reflash as in n1 reflash.? wat isit actually.? i tot it's a type of ecu or somekind.?

N1 Racing did provide that service, but I heard someone telling me that, after they did it, the car is not that stable when idling and some of the warning icons did light up once a while. They have to bring and let them redo again.

buy Pivot's speed meter, can remove speed cut and it's quite cheap too..hehe

i think unichip piggyback can do that...:biggrin:
n da price for me is quite reasonable 2...can fine tune somemore

sebastien can give me full details of the unichip piggyback.? thanks.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom