Speakers info.. Help~!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alien

2,000 RPM
there's this assignment..
i need help on some information bout these speakers..
wat's the difference between these 2 speakers?
speaker.gif
B0002K6XOK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

one is the normal one.. while the other the middle part is flat unlike the normal one where there's a curve in the middle..the round thing?..

it the second one a normal speaker decorated to look special or is it another kind of speaker?

where can i know more bout the special speaker?

thanks a lot in advance,guys..

The left one does not play high frequency well.
The right one doesn not play low well.

the left one is more on playing low pass fequencies
-provide bass
-filter vocal

the right one
-look like a tweeter which mean it plays high frequencies
-provide trebel
-vocals

with both togther you got yourself a component set.

well, i'm not very good in this but i own an apacer audio steno ap510. the docking station for the player had a pair of speaker just like that. like what boggysv said, it don't really play low freq that well, but if you get a conventional speaker of the same size (as i know), the one on the right will be superior to the left one.

the sound quality is clear, crisp, loud (for such size speaker, just like tweeter, but i don't play ICE so i dunno). only thing you have to compromise is even if you play your favourite techno all you get is a dap dap dap dap bass... some toshiba notebook came with these, and you just have to listen to the BOV sound when playing NFSU :D

rollakid said:
well, i'm not very good in this but i own an apacer audio steno ap510. the docking station for the player had a pair of speaker just like that. like what boggysv said, it don't really play low freq that well, but if you get a conventional speaker of the same size (as i know), the one on the right will be superior to the left one.

the sound quality is clear, crisp, loud (for such size speaker, just like tweeter, but i don't play ICE so i dunno). only thing you have to compromise is even if you play your favourite techno all you get is a dap dap dap dap bass... some toshiba notebook came with these, and you just have to listen to the BOV sound when playing NFSU :D

so u mean the right 1 is more on SQ lah?

sotplugDESIGNER said:
so u mean the right 1 is more on SQ lah?
if you are comparing both speaker of the same size... the left one with the same size as the right one is plain crap. while the right one is about the biggest it can get already.. mostly range from 2/3 inch to 1.5 inch...

high freq sound quality is very good.. just like tweeter lar.. the sound very sharp and clear

rollakid said:
if you are comparing both speaker of the same size... the left one with the same size as the right one is plain crap. while the right one is about the biggest it can get already.. mostly range from 2/3 inch to 1.5 inch...

high freq sound quality is very good.. just like tweeter lar.. the sound very sharp and clear

okok tqtq,btw decided 2 put 4" 2way on my radio:)

liek this mai good lo

you'l get the low freq and the high freq.

Top Bottom