Something to share

white prelude? yeah rang my bells between my legs.

i was told a hks dog box wid triple plate complete is priced at 25k at a used part. might as well get the whole thing, take the bell housing and sell the gearbox instead. gtr user that bought the box wont need the bellhousing anyway as they can reuse their own. and mark definitely need a set of clutch and this triple plate should do the job...

orang ganas snap the gear stick and dump the clutch like theres no tomorrow...

Gearbox is way over 20k for brand new one. My cousin had to change his once and cost him low 20s.

Well, he's lucky the flywheel didn't cut through the topside and enters through the interior. His arm would have been sliced off!

Lesson 1: why should we buy the R34 flywheel (original) and not the "purpur" R32/33 disc (dvd-r)*meant for R32/33s only

If you can afford a V-Spec II what's with forking out a little bit more for an aftermarket flywheel meant for BNR34?
There's also an owner *no name mentioned* who has installed a 350Z piston in his Nur engine!! God help us.
And most of his internal parts are not original stuffs either. Now, the question... Is the GTR still a Nur Spec or "Nur-more" Spec?

V-Spec's seen the engine bay as well and I find the engine bay for an Iconic Nur Spec a sight for sore eyes. It's a pasar malam in there!!!!!

Last edited:
Lesson 1: why should we buy the R34 flywheel (original) and not the "purpur" R32/33 disc (dvd-r)*meant for R32/33s only

Hahahahah I hate having to sit through that stupid ad before the DVD starts

Well, he's lucky the flywheel didn't cut through the topside and enters through the interior. His arm would have been sliced off!

If you can afford a V-Spec II what's with forking out a little bit more for an aftermarket flywheel meant for BNR34?
There's also an owner *no name mentioned* who has installed a 350Z piston in his Nur engine!! God help us.
And most of his internal parts are not original stuffs either. Now, the question... Is the GTR still a Nur Spec or "Nur-more" Spec?

V-Spec's seen the engine bay as well and I find the engine bay for an Iconic Nur Spec a sight for sore eyes. It's a pasar malam in there!!!!!

come on dude.. kasihan already that owner.. i bet he's reading this thread right now :rofl:
its all because of the PREVIOUS OWNER fault ba.. cincai masukkan rojak part.. :banghead:
but soon this will come to an end as the hibernating season for the beast will soon be over..
parts from Japan mali will soon arrive within this week and the owner even ordered nismo cluthes..
i'm bracing myself to hit with poison again inside his car.. :driver:
anyway, lesson learned guys :wavey:

Hahahahahah!!!!! :rofl:

come on dude.. kasihan already that owner.. i bet he's reading this thread right now :rofl:
its all because of the PREVIOUS OWNER fault ba.. cincai masukkan rojak part.. :banghead:
but soon this will come to an end as the hibernating season for the beast will soon be over..
parts from Japan mali will soon arrive within this week and the owner even ordered nismo cluthes..
i'm bracing myself to hit with poison again inside his car.. :driver:
anyway, lesson learned guys :wavey:

Sorry sorry... Just kidding. :adore::adore:

I don't know about you guys but it's in my head and I find it irritating..

Can you see the different between the DVD-R and Original DVD? *James Bond car in pursuit*
DVD-R is easily scratched and this will affect the image and sound quality
And this won't HAPPENS to Original DVD
In conclusion (what is this?? essay writing?) Original DVD has better quality than DVD-R

moving on... I rest my case.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom