Snow Wash

kacyp

Known Member
Apr 6, 2004
uk.geocities.com
hi anyone know to prepare the snow foam at home. feeling like trying it myself at home. anyone know the method? :lol: :D :lol:

cyt_

May 5, 2004
u could try getting a cheap shampoo....tehn add in some water into a basin with the whole bottle of shampoo....and then stir it as hard as u can for bout 30 minutes...till then, there must be lots of pure white bubbles....remember to buy cheap bubbles cause only those cheap ones can produce those non degradable bubles that looks likes snow...then...apply them onto ur car...voila....

kacyp

Known Member
Apr 6, 2004
uk.geocities.com
Thanks for the info guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway just for your info. someone told me that at the carwash center they have a motor runnin to stir the water with car wash liquid very frequenlt, and thats how the snow came out. dunnow true or not....

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Actually, i have a curious question all these while. What is the difference between snow wash and those ordinary wash ar? Can someone enlighten me on this ar? :huh:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by wira_na@May 12 2004, 11:24 AM
Actually, i have a curious question all these while. What is the difference between snow wash and those ordinary wash ar? Can someone enlighten me on this ar? :huh:
jellyikan is that you ?? Snow wash so call can make all your dirt "flow" on the bubble so when you wash it won't harm/scratch your paint lor....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Nissan 350Z, or ‘Fairlady’ as it’s known in Japan, is set to be replaced by an all-new model in 2009 and these new renderings give a good indication as to what to expect for the styling of the new car. The current model has already won numerous accolades around the globe, its combination of a front-engine RWD layout and a torquey V6 motor have won it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience