Skyline 2JZ 4WD....One in the word

rb26 tough...... yeah.....after 500whp,better start looking for pistons...mind telling me wats the higest whp on standart internals? standart means..all parts standart including gasket,oilpump,water pump,and other stuff exept the turbine and intercooler,fuelpump,injectors..exhaust......

how do i open the video that i downloaded... rar which codec should i use? i tried using winrar but upon extraction the program ask for password... hmmmm

potssum said:
how do i open the video that i downloaded... rar which codec should i use? i tried using winrar but upon extraction the program ask for password... hmmmm

PASS: VVOLK

2jzgte likes to take a thrashing.....and sorry to say even a 1jzgte parts last longer than an rb26dett...seen alot of rb26dett oilpump and piston + rings kaput..why i also dont know la..........so the ultimate is a 2jzgte +r34gtr 4wd drive train....then boost kau-kau....

Yeah there is a RB30.. they acutally made the block themselves if i'm correct.. or something to the effect.. and you won't believe where i got the info from.. trying searching wikipedia.. search for Skyline engines.. there u will see the list of engine codes.. and wala.. rb30.. bwahaha... madness.. the extent europeans would go through.. kekeke

if standard...2jz has more power...but if mod kau kau...even 2jz mod kau kau cannot chase RB26DETT mod kau kau...see top secret with their R33...tar pau kau kau all monsters...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom