SITC & SAFC - Self tuning ?

3500 = -11
4500 = -12
5500 = -17

at high RPM for the Hi(Hi/Lo)

i sometimes feel that SAFC will not work for my car...our genius ECU will reset no matter what the SAFC set...must always play with the SAFC to get the best out of it for our car...but not sure this also happen to other car or not

3500 = -11
4500 = -12
5500 = -17

at high RPM for the Hi(Hi/Lo)

i sometimes feel that SAFC will not work for my car...our genius ECU will reset no matter what the SAFC set...must always play with the SAFC to get the best out of it for our car...but not sure this also happen to other car or not

many ppl said the same things b4, but no 1 got proper explain on this matter.
btw...
3500 = -11
4500 = -12
5500 = -17(why so lean...???)

plus or minus actually..???
5500 put -17 sure no power & might off....
why..???

many ppl said the same things b4, but no 1 got proper explain on this matter.
btw...
3500 = -11
4500 = -12
5500 = -17(why so lean...???)

plus or minus actually..???
5500 put -17 sure no power & might off....
why..???

minus is to reduce the fuel amt that our ecu set to eject....so if i run that -17 setting...i will be able to solve the black smoke that produce because of my car running RICH....but still with that setting...my car still produce black smoke

minus is to reduce the fuel amt that our ecu set to eject....so if i run that -17 setting...i will be able to solve the black smoke that produce because of my car running RICH....but still with that setting...my car still produce black smoke

oh ic.... hehe...
or can u let me see ur dyno sheet..??

time out... need to go back liao... bye...

hola..
jineil - can u help me setting apexi neo on myvi..huhu no budget lar to dyno..thx:adore:

Myvi..?? no prob.. 1.3L or 1.0L..???

hollaa..thx 4 da reply bro..here da detail

1 myvi 1.3L
2 im using Apexi open port
3 custom exhaust system from extractor to twin-tail

hope its may help u..

thx again..:biggrin:

hollaa..thx 4 da reply bro..here da detail

1 myvi 1.3L
2 im using Apexi open port
3 custom exhaust system from extractor to twin-tail

hope its may help u..

thx again..:biggrin:

so, how u wanna me to help..??
u got the Neo edy, been tune by some1 else, then now u wanna tune it again by diy.>>??

so, how u wanna me to help..??
u got the Neo edy, been tune by some1 else, then now u wanna tune it again by diy.>>??

never tune it..coz i bought it from ma fren (kelisa onwer)..if can tune diy, why not...

never tune it..coz i bought it from ma fren (kelisa onwer)..if can tune diy, why not...

then u can come to my workshop la... coz u need to install 1st.
my workshop is at Uptown PJ. Near 1 Utama Shopping Complex....

so, when u wanna come over..??

then u can come to my workshop la... coz u need to install 1st.
my workshop is at Uptown PJ. Near 1 Utama Shopping Complex....

so, when u wanna come over..??

FYI, im installed it 2 month ago but never tune..BTW can u give me ur contact or address workshop..thx bro

yup... my workshop do anything.... from welding to tires, then air-cond till yam cha & blow water.... servicing, modified & re-wiring.... with some R&D......

wah. so canggih!
do u clean injector using ultrasonic equipment (not the OSIM ultrasonic cleaner)? how much u charge?

i feel like to buy a tuffoil and pour in 1/4 into my engine to taste the smoothness of it. i had run 2000km already, another 3k km to go for oil change.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom