Silvia S15 STOLEN!!

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Yellow S15 no plate WPD 15. Car was towed by a Toyota Wish no plate WMN 8789 roughly about 7pm around kl area. If seen, pls do call the owner at 0123040210. The car is widebody with a black hood and a transformers sticker at the back windscreen.

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Am really surprised the S15 was "towed" by a Wish!
Sorry to hear about the loss. Darn those thieves!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
now tow terus??? :stupid: la them...

Last edited:

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
ya, the car was stolen from a condo in damansara perdana, CCTV shows the car being "towed" by a toyota wish...best part the thieves could say they are taking the car for servicing!!
Bastards!!
If anyone had seen something this weird, a S15 being towed by another car, do share with us, at least a rough location. The car had some missfiring problems, so i think thats why it was towed rather then being driven away.

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Our so called condo security really sucks these days... and to think we pay $$$ for such idiotic-ness :stupid:

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
sorry to hear the loss~~ will try to spot it for u~~

terry_ysk

Nov 26, 2008
serdang
sue them....my wira mivec also stolen bcos the security guard saw the thief and didnt do any thing:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If they are smart, they wouldn't be sitting there as security...really can't actually rely on them 100%.

They should ask for their IC and write it down and also, has anyone actually seen a car towing a car out of a condo or even on the road? no brains...is adi so suspicious...

I guess they don't have details of the exact owner of every car in the condo...shud have this system so that only the owner can drive that particular car out of the condo...

Too many cars missing, too many number plates to remember...will try to spot.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
How did they tow it away? They broke into the car first?

Sorry for your lost. Will keep an eye out.

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
it think the wish is only tow the s15 until outside the condo...
and then sure got tow truck waiting outside... same as at the condo, if tow truck go inside
the condo area and tow a car, sure guard will be suspicious...
if wish tow the s15 in road, sure suspicious and polis kacau...

btw, really crazy these days... thes f*cking thieves shud die and be eaten by dog!!!

sorry to hear bro!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
ya, the car was stolen from a condo in damansara perdana, CCTV shows the car being "towed" by a toyota wish...best part the thieves could say they are taking the car for servicing!!
Bastards!!
If anyone had seen something this weird, a S15 being towed by another car, do share with us, at least a rough location. The car had some missfiring problems, so i think thats why it was towed rather then being driven away.
Sorry to hear about the loss,
it will be really interesting if you could post the video from the CCTV recording. No one expects a car to be stolen, towed by another car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu here, what i need to do after i make transplant from cefiro auto to rb20det manual?can any one plz tel me the step to get the approval from the jpj?currently i have the kastam paper and the receipt from the workshop, what is the next step i need to do?is that i need to go jpj or go to puspakom?i heard that we need to get some kind of letter b4 go the jpj rite?is that any one have done it b4,how long does it take if we go by our own?10s lot for all ur help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience