seriously looking for altezza

i got loan from public bank also, 7 years only. 3.9%
QUOTE]

bro... sure aa 3.9% is low??
my one 2nd hand also can get 3.2% with Hong Leong...

i dont check with other bank. my document not so strong and this is my first loan. so, quite leceh to get loan esp for rare car.

once i got approval from public bank, i straight away proceed. i have tried few times before and dont want to waste my time as i said to myself, if i dont get this, that it. find another car. thank god i got it. :driver:

not yet, pending for some processing...no worry, sure will update when got it.

next week.

raja_emeperor,
don't want to play mitsu already ar??

mitsu? ahahhahaa!!! bored already! all mods done, then dunno what to do... :( car sold off already...time for me to play toyota pukul belakang and compact like altezza!i guess this machine suit me well.
btw saw one in mudah.com, red colour, 2000/2002.price 75k...and othe in ZTH with turbo...not sure which car to choose now. but i guess im goin for stock std, then carik engine v8! fuhhh!!!!!

i think loan shudn't be a prob. i got mine @ 3.9% for 6 years from Public Bank. my car is year 99/00 and therefore max loan tenure can go up to 6 years. 5 years is 3.75%. but it has to depend on ur documents and loan amount. i think this car can loan upto 80% only. i got mine at 80% loan. but of course, u get the car seller to quote higher in the purchasing form. then easier to get more loan. but dun quote too high cos the bank has evaluation panel. :)

haiyo very hard to find decent altezza in the market. hmmmm.....how to play altezza like this? takkan girlish caldina oto kut? yuks!!!!

raja_e,
it's about timing, sometimes the market is quiet, not much altezza u can see for sale.
but when the timing is right, suddenly u'll see about 5~6 for sale ... or maybe u just need
to be more frequent to most used car lot in KL/PJ/Cheras.... visit them again and again...

wfhan,
thanks for your reply....
hopefully i will find one and of coz will join this community...as for now juz wait and see la...

raja, i saw altezza advertisement in star classified 2 days ago. but not sure how's the condition. maybe u can check it out.

bro, i checked on today's newspaper. there is 3 advertisement on altezza in star classified. u can check it out.

mitsu? ahahhahaa!!! bored already! all mods done, then dunno what to do... :( car sold off already...time for me to play toyota pukul belakang and compact like altezza!i guess this machine suit me well.
btw saw one in mudah.com, red colour, 2000/2002.price 75k...and othe in ZTH with turbo...not sure which car to choose now. but i guess im goin for stock std, then carik engine v8! fuhhh!!!!!
Don't bother with that one unless u feeling like spending another 20k grand to make it drive like how an altezza should.comfort and power.
still looking for mine
hehe:driver:

bro... better search online... at least you can find a few altezzas and compare them... after you puas hati baru call them to view...

wow! u guys really2 help full....racun kaw2 nih.
i guess i found one, yellow colour 5at, im going to view this car soon, than seeking the loan, luckily some one here willing to help me on the car loan with public bank.
hopefully can get the car before raya.ekekekekkee!!!

but why this altezza become hot car now days? i found one in klang, already booked wor!summore the price is above the market for 2000 model.
luckily someone here offered me his altezza, im goin to view the car soon.
wish me luck guys.

wow! u guys really2 help full....racun kaw2 nih.
i guess i found one, yellow colour 5at, im going to view this car soon, than seeking the loan, luckily some one here willing to help me on the car loan with public bank.
hopefully can get the car before raya.ekekekekkee!!!

here all of them are DEVIL.. all racun racun ppl one .
the yellow with sunroof & black leather seat..? nice car..

but why this altezza become hot car now days? i found one in klang, already booked wor!summore the price is above the market for 2000 model.
luckily someone here offered me his altezza, im goin to view the car soon.
wish me luck guys.

GOOD LUCK !... :rofl:

Last edited:
good luck guyz........hope u guyz get yr new ride soon and enjoy the raya holiday in it....
if i got extra $$$$, thinking of a NA monster too......

wfan,
oooo...so ure the one la booked that altezza? ekekkekekee!!!

evolutionz,
na monster? hhhmmmm...wait till i get car, i believe 1-2 week only in my garage, after that shoot to workshop for transpant...ekekekkee!!
all gadget from my previos car still with me, boost meter, evc5 boost ctrl,my lagging garret,and best part is enjin lantai sudah jumpa...ahahahhaa!!! v8....here i come......not sure can do the bot(no space i guess,the engine bay small ler) if not 1j pun jadi la.

Last edited:
Top Bottom