Semi Bucket Seats At Factory Price (The Cheapest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Semi Bucket Seats At Factory Price (The Cheapest)

kash

Known Member
Guys Guys Guys...Here's a Real Good Deal SSCus Seats at factory price can't get it cheaper anywhere else...cheaper than most m'sian made seats.A variety of designs to choose from & material as well price range from rm400-rm1100 plus installation or D.I.Y.For wira,satria,kancil can D.I.Y it's really simple save a lot of money.Call 012-6849104....Chinese New Promotion!!!

Here R Some Pics & Some Facts About The Seats

SP
This seat features injection moulded memory foam offers comfort and good support, lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism ideal for 2 door cars and the backrest is easily adjustable.
Material:
- High quality steel tube frame
- OEM reclining mechanism
- Jacquard fabric
- Perforated vinyl side wear patches
- Colors: Red & Black

EPJ
This seat features injection moulded memory foam offers extended comfort and excellent support, lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism ideal for 2 door cars and the backrest is easily adjustable.
Material:
- Jacquard Fabric
- Colors: Red & Black

STAR
A 2006 brand-new look SSCUS sport seat features an injection moulded memory foam, offers extended comfort and excellent support, single micrometric backrest reclining mechanism for perfect position and facility to use existing seat belts or harnesses.
Material:
- Quality micrometric backrest reclining mechanism
- Jacquard fabric with anti-slip wear patches
- Colors: Red, Black & Red(Mix).

EP
A 2006 Up-Graded SSCUS sport seat features injection moulded memory foam offers extended comfort and excellent support, twin micrometric backrest reclining mechanism for perfect position, forward tilt allows use in 2 door cars and facility to use existing seat belts or harnesses.
Material:
- Quality micrometric seat back reclining mechanism
- Microfibre mix jacquard fabric
- Or Vinyl in black color only.
- Colors: Red, Black, Red(Mix) & Blue(Mix).

wats the price for a piece or a pair of "star" black?

bro..

pm me all the price for sscus ....
pm me urgently....this price will include with the railing as well?
and your location...?

thanks...

pm me the price for the star, for one seat n one pair...

best price for a pair of black SP? include railing?

pm me all the price of the seats incl rails plus installation for Corolla SEG. TQ

hi bro` can u pm me best price for STAR include installation for satria..thxx :)

PM me the the price for all of the seats...
can fit to iswara&sunny?
ur locations pls...
TQ

sorry guys 4 the delay

here r more seats to choose from & the prices r as stated i'm still tryin ta negotiate the prices wit the ppl.....i'll try ta get the best price 4 all u guys...but i can guarantee it's much cheaper than eenos or any other retail shop...& there's a new offer called D.I.Y which is specially made 4 national cars...the model type is like SP & SR but the material is slightly diff...but it's worth 4 the ppl with budget

SP(look a like) + railing
Wira,Satria,Saga,Iswara,Kancil - 699
Waja,Gen2,Putra - 799
Other Universal Cars - 879

SR(look a like) + railing
Wira,Satria,Saga,Iswara,Kancil - 499
Waja,Gen2,Putra - 599
Other Universal Cars - 679

these r the prices 4 the seats i posted earlier

SP - 1280
EP - 1380
STAR - 1080
NSI(Just Like SP but smaller) - 980

All prices r without railing if it's a national car wira,satria,saga,iswara,kancil railing is rm60

Waja,Gen2,Putra - 160
Other cars railng must come & check out the amount of modification need to be done...but the price will be cheaper than else where & the workmanship is good

Other Seats To choose

E8
This seat features with injection moulded memory foam, offers extended comfort and excellent support, single micrometric backrest reclining mechanism for perfect position and facility to use existing seat belts or harnesses.

Material:
- Quality micrometric backrest reclining mechanism
- Jacquard mix with microfibre fabric
Price 1380

SIC
This seat features lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism ideal for 2 door cars and the backrest is easily adjustable.

Material:
- lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism
- Jacquard fabric
Price - 790

CSP
This seat features injection moulded memory foam offers comfort and good support, lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism ideal for 2 door cars and the backrest is easily adjustable.

Material:
- Microfibre fabric
- Or vinyl in black color only.
Price - 1380

SR
Seat that features injection moulded memory foam offers extended comfort and support, twin micrometric backrest reclining mechanism for perfect position, forward tilt allows use in 2 door cars and facility to use existing seat belts or harnesses.

Material:
- Quality micrometric seat back reclining mechanism or
- OEM lever operated quick tilt reclining mechanism
- Jacquard fabric or vinyl in black color only
- Perforated vinyl side wear patches except for Ruman(Mix).
Price - 1300

hope the prices r reasonable...but i'm still tryin to nego & i'll post the latest prices soon....thank u & i hope i could help out some of u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom