Security Wheel Lug Nut

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Uh.. talking about wheel protection now. Putting alarm, the guy just pretend change tyre, alarm spoil, he ran off with your rims already.
McGard Ultra | Auto Express

McGard..good luck opening the bloody nut. The fastest it took was 3 hours with a blow torch by a tire shop. I doubt people going to steal your wheels carrying a blow torch around.

As for stealing the whole car, that's a whole other problem altogether. Here's a tip, do side parking. Makes it harder to tow your car away since they have to tow the car in front or behind you.

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
anyone know where to get those iron lug nut..but the long one..
my so call aluminium lug nut are in danger..now every wheel losing one lug nut..
everytime go to tyre shop they will damage one lug nut..told to use hand to tight also they say can la using air gun..
then u know la what happen..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
anyone know where to get those iron lug nut..but the long one..
my so call aluminium lug nut are in danger..now every wheel losing one lug nut..
everytime go to tyre shop they will damage one lug nut..told to use hand to tight also they say can la using air gun..
then u know la what happen..
Your usual tyre shop should have plenty....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Fuh! your rims RM380, your locks RM250......:adore:
Or is it for the coming new rims?......:biggrin:
Ya new rims :rofl: my Rims cost RM380 u still remember :adore: But my tyres alone cost more than the rims already :rofl:

I not sure my tyres still can take the beating, I see the thread percentage still good. Just that I somehow dont dare to whack like i use too. Looks hardened than usual. Maybe take photo for u to judge.

K back to topic.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
usually they only have the short type one..i want the long one..
Seldom see metal long type. Alloy type will have...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Ya new rims :rofl: my Rims cost RM380 u still remember :adore: But my tyres alone cost more than the rims already :rofl:

I not sure my tyres still can take the beating, I see the thread percentage still good. Just that I somehow dont dare to whack like i use too. Looks hardened than usual. Maybe take photo for u to judge.

K back to topic.
Most lock the rims. If nice tyre on steel rims also no need lock.....hahahhahhaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes; the Lamborghini showroom in Sunway area will soon be relocated. As you can see from the picture, the new place looks to be bigger, which is a good thing, because that means more cars on display ;) Some of you will probably already be able to tell where this place is.

I'll be working on some coverage, so wish me luck, and keep posted to ZTH to read about the next Bull to arrive on Malaysian soil.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience