Scratched rim!!

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
:biggrin: kewl .. Me driving Wira SE oni .. wanna paint the rims white .. i shall start saving some $$$ ..

shay4664

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
aikkk in ur lelong adv. state rm176, might be coming this friday to repair my scratch rim!!

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
Bro is that the best price u can give me for the rim paint job ? i want the Volk racing kind of white.. 250 u said .. can lower sumoore aaaaa ... what if i want to paint the center part diffrent colour .. can it to be done ah ?

Stephenfx

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
www.Stephenfx.lelong.com.my
RPM_freak said:
Bro is that the best price u can give me for the rim paint job ? i want the Volk racing kind of white.. 250 u said .. can lower sumoore aaaaa ... what if i want to paint the center part diffrent colour .. can it to be done ah ?
Need see ur rim first oh coz need to depends the design of you rim may be u can snap a pic and mail to me ok?

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
Iam still using stock rims on the WIra SE ... Mine is the design with the slim spokes ... not the one like bent in one .. :biggrin:

Stephenfx

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
shay4664 said:
aikkk in ur lelong adv. state rm176, might be coming this friday to repair my scratch rim!!
Hey brother sorry i din see the content is RM220 actually
thanks for remind

Stephenfx

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
RPM_freak said:
Iam still using stock rims on the WIra SE ... Mine is the design with the slim spokes ... not the one like bent in one .. :biggrin:
So when you will do paint for ur rim bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian Super Series (MSS) has just received a major shot in the arm as it will now be a support race for the 2011 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix in April. This was made possible due to the efforts of Sepang International Circuit (SIC) who managed to reach an agreement with the F1 license holder, Formula One Management (FOM).

“I am proud to announce that our MSS will be the support race for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience