saga need help....

lawrenceyee

Dec 18, 2005
hello to all bro......need to ask u all do u have any saga owner here coz now time i jz bought a saga 1.3.and now i wanted to change the enjin but only got two choice,1.mirage 1.6 turbo 2.mivec 1.6.the question is anyone here know which workshop can help me to settle this proplem??pls pm back,tq

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
lawrenceyee said:
hello to all bro......need to ask u all do u have any saga owner here coz now time i jz bought a saga 1.3.and now i wanted to change the enjin but only got two choice,1.mirage 1.6 turbo 2.mivec 1.6.the question is anyone here know which workshop can help me to settle this proplem??pls pm back,tq

JUST BOUGHT a Saga 1.3?

brandnew LMST ah?

and straight away kasi change engine?

man i like u........... like rich man try to play play with cheap toy

lawrenceyee

Dec 18, 2005
gohkokeng said:
JUST BOUGHT a Saga 1.3?

brandnew LMST ah?

and straight away kasi change engine?

man i like u........... like rich man try to play play with cheap toy

oldschool lar bro.....not rich lar but wan to be more power enjine coz dun like the 1.3 mar........

i also dont like 1.3... but what to do... no money mah, so have to live with it... hahaha...

better go for 4G92 mivec lorr... but might face some problem with jpj... some can pass while some might get stranded... but recently i heard there's someone passed jpj with mivec silvertop in his iswara for rm300 (use runner)....

4G61... no need mod mounting... so easier to deal with jpj... but one thing, its an old engine... if u looking for turbo engine, go for this one lor... if u want NA, try get mivec larr... coz mivec is a newer engine....

lawrenceyee

Dec 18, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
i also dont like 1.3... but what to do... no money mah, so have to live with it... hahaha...

better go for 4G92 mivec lorr... but might face some problem with jpj... some can pass while some might get stranded... but recently i heard there's someone passed jpj with mivec silvertop in his iswara for rm300 (use runner)....

4G61... no need mod mounting... so easier to deal with jpj... but one thing, its an old engine... if u looking for turbo engine, go for this one lor... if u want NA, try get mivec larr... coz mivec is a newer engine....

mivec or 4g61t this two cannot pass by jpj now.........:confused_smile: so now the only choice will be the 4g91 lo.................