S15 Or Evo 8 MR ....???

davidcnz

500 RPM
hey guys, help me out here... wanna get some opinion from you guys about this 2 car..can anyone help me about it??? which car is worth for me buy ???

Can you help me out? Grey shirt or blue shirt? Which is better to wear tomorrow?

hahahaha... that is a good idea for u ....a big banana for the girls.. ...imagine how u look like when u see yourself a banana..??? hahahahhaa

david....what silverfish is trying to imply is that your question is too vague.... try to specify more of your needs.... what to you look for in a car.... performance? looks? fuel economy? value for money? are you going to be using the car as a daily driver? how many chicks you need to be able to fit everyday...etc etc... please be more specific...

Yalor, so a big banana car would work for you as well.

Anyway, if I keep speaking in metaphors, I don't think you or your pal Warrior88 here will ever be able to comprehend, so I'll try to make it simple for you to understand.

How would you know if I would like to look like a banana? I might, I might not. That's because I didn't tell you anything about myself or what I like or where I'm going tomorrow. Still don't get it?

What I mean is, if you want people to advise you about what car to get, wouldn't it be better for you to provide some info on yourself, your preference and what you plan to use the car for?

Sigh...sometimes I wonder why I bother...

davidcnz said:
oh okay ..i just want some opinion for those 2 car,cause i dont really know much about this 2 car....btw i'm into looks,fuel economy and performance on car... ... and i driven it daily..any opinion??? sorry if mistaken something ... =)
Ok, since you know nothing much about both cars, might I suggest you do a little research on the web, try to form somekind of opinion on the cars yourself, like which one you think looks better (since looks is what you're after and looks can be subjective) and read some performance figures. Can't be too hard to find.

Why am I suggesting this? It helps you and it helps this forum.

As the saying goes; Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day...oh you know what I'm saying...right?

TQ ... is it expensive for modified those 2 car something like, the body kit,upgrading the engine part ,etc etc... s15 expensive or evo8 mr more expensive ???? btw, is it hard for me to evo8 mr now..?

i read this thread and went lol. kudos to si|verfish, you really spend a lot of time trying to make your point. ppl should really get to know mr.google.

anyhow, i'd choose the evo because i prefer to have the backseats, more flexibility for ahem ahem.

its beta if u get a evo8...cuz its easier to mod not like s15 hard to mod lar...but just tat evos r more cmon hence..mechanics tend to knoe more about it...n second hand value also beta...

S15 also easy to mod mar...

i would choose S15 larr.... quite rare compare to evo8...
but its rareness comes with a price... vr hard to get a trusted mech to do a good modding job in ur car.... spare parts hard to come by and expensive....

S15 will be my choice since u didnt say what is ur need and just ask which car to choose.

there's no such thing easy or hard to mod.rubbish.

so much difference of both cars..thread starter : u shud haf a liking for one..and do a research..

btw,i would go for the s15.

Thread starter, i think u should make some study about this 2 cars. it totally different technology and was build for different purpose. EVO8 as known as rally car and s15 is for track racing car. If u ask here which 1 to choose between EVO n Subaru it more reasonable question than what u asking b4.

but i still dont like the comparison between a evo and a scooby.unless ur talking about the power.then yes.

but they have two diff engines.

too many evos around.. maybe S15 would be nice. but practically, i think evo is more convenient with its 2 doors... spare parts might be easier to find too...

yes both have different engine, but the most inportant thing is the car purpose. you want to buy a car by looking at engine or its purpose. EVO and Airtrek share same engine, but build for different purpose that's what i mean. So u need to determine the car purpose 1st, than from that u can ask for any advise here.

I doubt our friend here actually will buy either of the cars. He's just asking a question for fun, a flight of fancy. I can't imagine someone who's going to splash out that kind of money not knowing a damn thing about the cars.

Anyway, since I'm in a good mood today, I'll go along with it.

If you want to go along almost any roads really really fast, the Evo with its advanced 4WD system, will eat almost anything else for breakfast. If you prefer the purity of driving, with lots of balance and feel, or you just like to go sideways, go for the S15, with its very good RWD balanced chassis.

They've both got 2.0 litre turbocharged engines, so both should still have lots of horsepower in reserve that can be eeked out.