Rubber Seals

darahhitam

Oct 4, 2004
www.cardomain.com
Dude, have you tried the scrapyards (potong shop?)
Found my mate's Lantis door seal there too.

phat7

May 21, 2004
i buy directly from suppliers in japan. no point buying second hand. A little pricey but well worth the trouble. Try searching online.

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
darahhitam,
don't wanna use second hand, coz the del sol's roof seal very delicate. A lil off or rosak...start leaking oredi.

phat7,
online...scared very pricey lor...i heard of ppl buying for like few thousand :confused:
but if u can pass me the link. What car you driving anyway?

if too desperade have to try those honda genuine parts dealers...but...sure cut my throat 1...haih...

cyfer

Dec 22, 2004
SJ
any luck finding the seals? I am also driving delsol. Plan to buy in case rosak.

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
Oh! A Sol kawan! :p

nope...haven tried the genuine parts shop...gonna try soon(these 2 weeks very busy :p )
but really feel scared of hearing the price...sigh...

anyway...glad to meet a del sol owner :)

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
OMG!!

i just checked the price of the seals in 2 places. One place is SS14 subang jaya quote me 2k for both sides, while a honda service center doesn't know yet...but say it may be more expensive than that =(((

anyone have any ideas where can get cheaper? gonna try smaller spare part shops. Any del sol owners change b4? plz share =)

simefly

Apr 12, 2005
Im also looking for those rubber seals for Suzuki Swift (ol skool version).... Anyone knows any particular place that custom fabricate all these?

It would be good to know

EG8

www.surfer-girl.com
LilKeV84 said:
OMG!!

i just checked the price of the seals in 2 places. One place is SS14 subang jaya quote me 2k for both sides, while a honda service center doesn't know yet...but say it may be more expensive than that =(((

anyone have any ideas where can get cheaper? gonna try smaller spare part shops. Any del sol owners change b4? plz share =)

some of the honda loose parts are quite reasonable, but when it comes to rubber thingy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....dem expensive...

i was quoted rm1K plus for my 4 doors Ferio...and of course excluding workmanship...so far no local or ckd made rubbers seals for honda yet... dunno for the latest model honda cars...

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
man...are all hondas like that
=P

for workmanship, i intend to install them myself as i already know how...
sigh...guess have to dig my pocket liao...b4 i have a moving aquarium =P

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
i've tried to source online, got from US. total is bout US$504 without shipping. Its cheaper coz today i asked again...this time the guy tried to rip me off with 2.6k...wtf

but not sure if USDM would fit a JDM.

:frown:

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X0ma4jFL7GU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We've seen the Audi A5 gaining the extra doors, now the Audi A1 Sportback, which will be rolling into showrooms in early 2012, will come in five doors. The Audi A1 is made for the young, urban public. The dimensions of the new model is longer and measures 3.95 meters (12.96 ft) in length. It is several millimeters taller. It offers more space in the rear seats. The Audi...