Rubber Button For Prestige (HONDA) Alarm

redbluez18

Known Member
hey everyone
Need help here. I m looking for the rubber button to replace my lost button on the flipable Presitge's alarm. I been looking around frm spare parts 2 accesories shops.. unfortunately i cant find any of this item. Pls let me know if anyone know where can i find the rubber button, cos now it look very ugly without it:sad_smile: . thnx

Last edited:
i think u cant find that rubber only. unless u found any damage remote unit one.
last time i oso try to find the remote unit but the production discon edi...

hattech-v said:
i think u cant find that rubber only. unless u found any damage remote unit one.
last time i oso try to find the remote unit but the production discon edi...

too bad lor..:cry_smile:
even my spare unit oso tak ada rubber button. Anyway..if worst cum to worst, can it b replaced by normal plastic button? Size the same???

hattech-v said:
not same i think. get new alarm. hehe

is not i dun wan buy a new alarm... i just wanna to stick to the original prestige HONDA so4 alarm. no more solution ar bro hattech???

sucks.. I'm also looking for replacement on my Cobra alarm.. koyak already..

redbluez18 said:
is not i dun wan buy a new alarm... i just wanna to stick to the original prestige HONDA so4 alarm. no more solution ar bro hattech???

try asking GSM PJ - jalan 222...

mr hattech..GSM or GS auto?

i think GS auto got prestige alarm..

Even GSM will tell u that this is a obsolete model.

If you can pay for it there is no brand new available. But there still
do service ur old cobra as I hv sent mine for them to service.

Yeah, I would also like to stick back to the same alarm. Because of the flip
key remote. If u change to a new alarm then hv to carry another remote
controller, correct?

I found one shop here in melaka which still got the original alarm set for EK. The original audiovox prestige, 2 flip keys.. full set

But then, there is the price...erkk!!!

RM700plus, exclude installations. And, no, they won't sell the key only. I've tried.

Since i like the flip keys, i went to the key-maker and bought a similar keys but got different brand.

wait ha..i'll find the hp number for a friend which maybe can help u on that remote for prestige alarm..dun buy new set..

get back to u tomorow..

hattech-v said:
try asking GSM PJ - jalan 222...

Thanks hattech for ur info
guys, i went to GS Acessories at Jln.222. Rubber replacement is RM5 for each button.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom