RSM for altezza 5at

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Hi there, i just being hit by the speed cut twice last sunday morning during my ride back from JB, so just asking if any of u guys using Apexi RSM for the speed cut. I know that SLD type2 are suitable n compatible for 5at...but just asking because RSM have more function n look nice too....from Altezza club Australia...they being using RSM but for 3s-ge (manual), 1f-ge (manual and auto) and 1f ge auto is not triptronic......none for 3s-ge 5at.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
if im not wrong they've said something about the RSM giving problems to 5 A/Ts.. i don't quite remember what.

The RSM meter cannot be use to remove the speed limiter on the 5A/T. It is only applicable for the 6MT model only. The HKS SLD2 is for the Altezza 5A/T or if you have a bigger budget, you can buy the TOM's ecu which does not have the speed limiter.

Last edited:
HKS SLDII for 5AT for sale. PM me if interesrted. RM650.00

The RSM meter cannot be use to remove the speed limiter on the 5A/T. It is only applicable for the 6MT model only. The HKS SLD2 is for the Altezza 5A/T or if you have a bigger budget, you can buy the TOM's ecu which does not have the speed limiter.

haha..hit by it again today....:banghead:...what is the expected price for tom ecu bro?:hmmmm:

wah...nice avatar, mr hulkv6tt...hit by the limited top speed, I see...

haha..hit by it again today.......what is the expected price for tom ecu bro?

I advise that you go and get the HKS SLD2 fix to yr car and test it our b4 you even consider the TOM's ecu...it will cost above RM4K for even a used unit bro!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom