RS digital voltmeter

HL Milk

May 20, 2005
B'worth
Hi all, i'm newbie here that quite interest with DIY for my loving cars. So currently have done few project. I will list down one by one.

1. RS digital voltmeter.
2. Grounding.
3. Capasitors bank.
4. LED for bumber light (currently wanna DIY for car head lamp, and all the light in my car). Cause i'm working in one of the famous lighting com. (O*ram) :eek: . hihihi...... :D

So now my first done RS (DPM 2) digital meter with 2 decimal display. But poor that no back light. So i have to adding one small white LED.

Sorry that dun have complete pics. i will upload it. This picture is taken while i soldering the mini circuit for the meter. But as i know that this digital display is very expensive. But is really small and easy to mount in your car. Beside that, just changing the mini circuit you can use it to measure many thing. Such as: Current, Different range of voltage, and so on. I will take more pics to make it more clearly. Such as: the pics that show how to assemble in my car and how is the wiring.

The detials of this display and the mini circuit is in the .pdf as below. Please take a look. The F.S.R (full scale reading) that i'm using is 20V. Cause i think that our car voltage will not exceed 20V one lah :p . Will exceed :eek: ? kaboomm :D Enjoy this digital voltmeter lah.

http://www.lascarelectronics.com/DATA/PDF/DPM 2.PDF

Last edited:

HL Milk

May 20, 2005
B'worth
Sorry why i couldn't upload the .pdf file? Please help cause this file is very important to get the display dimension, info, and many thing inside :confused: :confused: :confused: .

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
HL Milk said:
Sorry why i couldn't upload the .pdf file? Please help cause this file is very important to get the display dimension, info, and many thing inside :confused: :confused: :confused: .
same as putting your image attachment...

HL Milk

May 20, 2005
B'worth
I get it the file is 126kb. File too big liao. Zip also cannot get less than 37kb. So how upload the file? Other way please. thanks. Sorry a bit blur blur cause first time post. hai........

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
capacitor bank?? u mean VS(voltage stabilzer)??? if u lazy to DIY... get mine.. :P

grounding?? u can get from c-ground... for complete kits or raw materials... nice cables they have....

HL Milk

May 20, 2005
B'worth
Sorry actually i already done for VS, grounding, just wanna post my project to share.

HL Milk

May 20, 2005
B'worth
Still searching for the better price for the digital display (other brand with red digit display). Wah lau nice leh!!. Wat i know that this RS digital display is costly arround (S$67.20) . Is from Farnell catalog book 2000 :p . hihihi..... new price 2005 one no ideal.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..my side window glass got few lines of scratches due to window bracket :(.. i've heard there's one chemical/solution/liquid tht can recover these scracth marks..anyone heard of it? where can i get those?
thanks a bunch!
cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience