RON92 & RON97 for our rides

doob

Hi all,

Anybody can check your A33 manual book whether I can use RON 92 fuel? My A33 is a re-cond unit from Japan with Japanese manual. I reckon if RON92 can be used, i can save some money in the long run.

Thanks!
doob

Got it~! will stick with RON97 :)
There is one time I accidently pump RON92 into my VQ, engine started to knock! When replaced it with RON97 knocking gone, just my 2 sen..

RON92 less burst than RON97... correct me if wrong...

not enough boom to push piston back... even my motor i rather use RON97. 10 sen different only.

I had no prob with RON92 on my Kelisa. Guess that V6 is different from Straight 3 :driver:

RON92 less burst than RON97... correct me if wrong...

not enough boom to push piston back... even my motor i rather use RON97. 10 sen different only.
I guess ron97 can tolerate hotter combustion heat tempreature than RON92 b4 the engine start to knock.

Bump:
rm1.90 after 12pm...:biggrin::biggrin:
But i noticed the price of V-power doesn't come down much leh...

I guess ron97 can tolerate hotter combustion heat tempreature than RON92 b4 the engine start to knock.

Bump: But i noticed the price of V-power doesn't come down much leh...

yalor... i tot V-power will drop to rm2.00//...

just read in todays newspaper, the petrol price will be revised by 1-2weeks time, the drop will be mostly rm0.10.

yup, thats really good news for us... just hope any other prices will be drop as well...
yeah talking about that, how come engine lubricant and ATF still prices still no decrease?:driver:

ask the dealer edy.... they said:"...its like that 1 ma... wat do u expect.."...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Next time if they say ".... its like that 1 ma" Just show them your middle finger and walk away.:thefinger:

Next time if they say ".... its like that 1 ma" Just show them your middle finger and walk away.:thefinger:

cannot la... coz not their fault oso... Gov didn't cut the high taxes, need to feed some pigs at port or some any places when wanna get re-new lesen... 1 of the "Thieve Share Holder" wan big money for his lanciao to get syiok, wat do we expect that the goods will cheap....???

i just blame on Gov only... nothing less..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom