500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Rockford Fosgate Punch 700S 2CH Amp
Made In USA

•175 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
•350 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
•700 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
•stereo or bridged mono output
•Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
•50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
•wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (boosts bass 0-18 dB, centered at 45 Hz)
•MOSFET power supply and output devices
•MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
•TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
•Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
•NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
•speaker- and preamp-level inputs
•8-gauge power and ground connectors
•60-amp fuse and fuse holder required for installation
•dimensions: 18-3/8"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D

COD JB

Rm1400 Nego

Interested Pls Call/SMS 0167902914

Attachments

Last edited:

Eg Rocks

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
BUMP:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added 01-06-2012 at 04:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 01-05-2012 at 11:25 PM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I want to respray my black EG6 to those Spoon yellow with black hood. Anyone knows which particular yellow this. Any color code that might help. I dont want to do it and end up having the wrong shade of yellow.

Also, my car is currently black and has a dent on the left door panel that requires knocking.

What i want to do is to spray the entire car with Yellow 2k paint and black hood. How much would that cost estimatedly. Any experienced forumer here can help me out so i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience