RM 180 for a custom Y-Pipe... :shocked:

hi guys

Finally i went to JFA today around lunch time to have my Y pipe done.

Arrive there around 12:10 pm & saw the place was empty. i though wow .. i'm lucky today .. no one around so i could get my car fixed fast ...

went in to the reception & asked if Jaafar was around or not? clerk said she will be back in 1/2 hours to an hour. i was thinking of leaving by tried my luck if they knew how to do it (2 of our brothers did it oredi ..,.. sure the mech guys know how to do it ... ) but clerk advice to call Jaafar first...

Gave a call to him & he pass the message to clerk on how to assign to get my Y pipe done. ...

Work got started with my Y pipe by the mechanic immediately after tat ..

2 1/2 hours later .. Y pipe still not ready yet .. & i was suprise with the bad workmanship of the mechanic ... no mandel bend ... just cut .. weld .. paste ... cut ... weld & paste all the joins together .. it was a total mess...

later Jaafar came back & checked my baby ... had a chance to talk to him about our members getting their Y pipe fixed & also he notice my rear muffler & centre mid was also installed at his place ... he had a look at the job tat his mech did & he wasn't impress himself too ...

wat he did was throw the whole thing away (the 1 which his mech did) & started to built another 1 .. this time measuring the lenght & bends of the pope correctly & using a power tool to ensure the pipes are bend correctly.... after 1 1/2 hour .. a prefectly mandel bend pipe was formed from the hand of the master ...

final touches were done my the Y pipe & i was away ... it took in total of 4:30 hours to get it done .. would be faster if Jaafar did it himself earlier on .. but i really respect him coz there were quite a number of cars after tat & he continued on working on my car ..

THUMBS UP FOR U JAAFAR .. REALLY RECOMMEND YOUR WORKMANSHIP & PROFESSIONALISM ..

Brothers...

This is how A33's "Y" pipe looks like.
NT$ 7790 About RM750.00

CERFIROA33.jpg

Suppose to just plug and play.
Take out your original pipes with the CAT and put this loh!

hi guys

Finally i went to JFA today around lunch time to have my Y pipe done.

Arrive there around 12:10 pm & saw the place was empty. i though wow .. i'm lucky today .. no one around so i could get my car fixed fast ...

went in to the reception & asked if Jaafar was around or not? clerk said she will be back in 1/2 hours to an hour. i was thinking of leaving by tried my luck if they knew how to do it (2 of our brothers did it oredi ..,.. sure the mech guys know how to do it ... ) but clerk advice to call Jaafar first...

Gave a call to him & he pass the message to clerk on how to assign to get my Y pipe done. ...

Work got started with my Y pipe by the mechanic immediately after tat ..

2 1/2 hours later .. Y pipe still not ready yet .. & i was suprise with the bad workmanship of the mechanic ... no mandel bend ... just cut .. weld .. paste ... cut ... weld & paste all the joins together .. it was a total mess...

later Jaafar came back & checked my baby ... had a chance to talk to him about our members getting their Y pipe fixed & also he notice my rear muffler & centre mid was also installed at his place ... he had a look at the job tat his mech did & he wasn't impress himself too ...

wat he did was throw the whole thing away (the 1 which his mech did) & started to built another 1 .. this time measuring the lenght & bends of the pope correctly & using a power tool to ensure the pipes are bend correctly.... after 1 1/2 hour .. a prefectly mandel bend pipe was formed from the hand of the master ...

final touches were done my the Y pipe & i was away ... it took in total of 4:30 hours to get it done .. would be faster if Jaafar did it himself earlier on .. but i really respect him coz there were quite a number of cars after tat & he continued on working on my car ..

THUMBS UP FOR U JAAFAR .. REALLY RECOMMEND YOUR WORKMANSHIP & PROFESSIONALISM ..

Suppose to just plug and play.
Take out your original pipes with the CAT and put this loh!

Ive got mine done for rm280-00 (plus flexible pipe)

Ive got mine done for rm280-00 (plus flexible pipe)
Sounds alot like 350z, he,he,he , pick up? no difference but love the deep tone v6 growl!

Attachments

• 24-06-08_1357.jpg
    24-06-08_1357.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 24-06-08_1413.jpg
    24-06-08_1413.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 24-06-08_1414.jpg
    24-06-08_1414.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 158

A thread every 60 seconds

Search