Rip

Sad to see that. Please drive safely especially for those need to travel during this Raya season.

dont know why but it seems that our evo (or maybe the tyres) are not really meant for wet/slippery tarmac roads. i experienced it once myself on the way down from Genting after a heavy pour.

advan tyres of coz slippery even with the normal es100...ad07....loves to do doughnut in wet ......hmm inertia > momentum + wetness....... can really be CHI PEK......

Mayb v got to switch our ACD setting to SNOW when raining n on wets... This is what I read n heard from net, mag and frens!!! :_: Anyone tried b4???

lazzy,

How fast were u travellingwhen u were on ur way down from Genting??? Must b very scary...

switching de ACD to snow when raining does help!... better torque when in rain...and slightly better on the corners! but still... dont push it to far lah!! end day car is car lor... not god leh!!... if end day you got good car,4wd,good tire's also no use when driver dont know how to handle if the car go out of control! safe driving!

yup i tried once b4.....when it was really raining heavily...so heavily until 1 bmw 318 slip n crash 10 cars in front of me along NKVE......the car from 4 door become like 2 door gti.......after seeing dat switch to SNOW....n continue on with t1 r pish pish pish :))

got to know from friends here in singapore it was a E9GT so tarak AYC......anyway do drive safely especially on semi slick tires on heavy downpour

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom