remove cigarette socket

zackertashia

Mar 6, 2005
anybody mind tellin me how to remove my lighter socket?i somehow need to replace the current one wit a new socket but cant find anyway to remove it..
btw im drivin a bmw e34 but i tink d socket is universal..thanx in advance

regards,z-

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
wahlauweh!! bmw ka??? :) anyway, you have to remove the console first to reveal the socket mar... if not how are you going to think for the next step... ;) 4 ur info, not all socket are universal you know...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
sorry ar dig out old thread.... coz i also need to know how to remove my ciggie lighter socket.... i wanna tap 12v source from there.... but my hand cannot go behind the dashboard ler....

i driving iswara..

help help...

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
remove the laci yg org slalu bubuh coin first..remove the scru inside it..remove two screw on the top of air cond panel..cabut the console..remove its connection wire/LED wire so on..then pulas the smoke lighting skru at the back..finish!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ikan_laga said:
remove the laci yg org slalu bubuh coin first..remove the scru inside it..remove two screw on the top of air cond panel..cabut the console..remove its connection wire/LED wire so on..then pulas the smoke lighting skru at the back..finish!
where is the 2 screw on top of the aircond panel??... cannot find la... i've removed a number of screws visible but still cannot pull out the whole console ler... only left side is free, right side kinda stuck.... dun dare to pull too hard coz might break it....

ikan_laga

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Penang
iswara kaa?i dunno la..x pernah operate..cool man..dun emo2..peace~