remap or rechip

Bro JINEIL2EN power FC can used all not?if can better no neet PC&sorfware maa just see the tuner setting and install to my brain haha...

personally, i dun like PFC...
but if u like it, u can try it... just, expensive but less map & less function... thats i'm dislike....

hi. power fc can do wonders. i am tuner in azracing just to share abit of my experiance. what power fc cant do is antilag, launch control thats all i think. but if u using the rite software u can view and edit all kinds off parameter. like water vs ing, air temp vs ign. if u want your car to have antilag (so call) also can. define where is the actual knock also can exp(14X14load). can wired wideband to work together also can. but all these thing cant do on powerfc commander and the power fc commander pro software. sorry that i cant explain in very detail. hope u guys wont shoot me.

call me 0123736000 for the address. is hard to find if i give u the address. because rental is cheap. hehehe. sorry bro i am not famous with evo i know how to tune and like to teach to tune and also like to learn to tune. hope u guys can come and discuss about your car. i like to know many types of car how it behave after tune or upgrade even what is the driver like about his car. so i can gain more knowledge. in my mind if can i would like to have a group disussion about tuning and upgrade i would like to share and learn. i know alot of ppl like to mod their cars but they just hearing what the mech said, but they do not know how the products work. for my exp last time i had a gen2 turbo but i mod like shit and waste alot of money. so i started to learn so would not get con....anymore.

if u want to tune or fix all major managment or tune or rechip remap ur car u can contact kolo choong aslo he does alot of this for his customer ....for the price im not so sure ...if u want his contact number pm me....his workshop is ac motorsport in balakong ....he is friendly n will to help any1....

if u want to tune or fix all major managment or tune or rechip remap ur car u can contact kolo choong aslo he does alot of this for his customer ....for the price im not so sure ...if u want his contact number pm me....his workshop is ac motorsport in balakong ....he is friendly n will to help any1....
thank bro my ECU done already.

Last edited:
that is good ....how is the power now ???
wht boost ur running n what hp ur getting ???
Just dismantling from my friend car, item just plag n play so not tune yet,hp ???,boost ahh 1.5 bar 3500rpm-6600rpm after that down to 1.3 bar

bro now in australia la .....no more car redi ..........B8 also for sale in kl now :(
now here everywhere walk only very susah la

how to use la bro uni is like 30 min away ...used bicycle means by the time reach class tired n going to die redi la

Top Bottom