Rear screen heater problem

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
I have send my car for checking, it should everything is ok. When I use the heater during raining day, it seems like not functioning well...... only the is clear, the area beside and other area surrounding it still blur......

Anybody come across this? any idea to fix it?

Is it your defogger? Have u checked the connecting points i.e. small cables at each sides?

Please have the heat circuits thoroughly checked, and are normal and dont have any cuts between them, this may cut down the heat travelling from one to another place.

what item should I use to check the connection? by bare eyes very hard to see whether is it cut or not ...

My defogger also not working.. My mechanic has tested both the points at the left and right of it.. there is electric current because the light bulb he used to test lights up.. the thing is those lines won't heat up.. he told me only way to fix is change the whole rear screen.. is there any other ways to go about it ??

yeap.. if your heat lines are broken or whatever, there is no way u can fix it. change new windscreen ! :P

anfernee, my case same with you la ... looks like I need to get $$ to change it lo ....

01. get windscreen insurance
02. contact mudguard fella, tell him that you want to change defogger but claim insurance
03. he will "settle" for you.

got what i mean?

I tried it for my front windscreen few months ago.... :tongue: is the windscreen included every mirror like front, back, door....? or need to be specified?

i'm not sure. If you claim your windscreen this year, you gotto wait until next year to change your rear windscreen.

mine is those aftermarket ones that was installed by those accessories shop..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom