Rear anti roll bar for 1.3/1.5 wira chasis

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Dear All,

I felt my car butt was kinda unstable while cornering, now i changed to a more comfortable suspension and the feeling is getting worse. My car is mivec in 1.3 wira chasis, therefore there isn't rear anti roll bar, i enquired a old shifu, he said is simple and cheap, not more than rm150 he can modded it on by using 1.6/1.8 or perhaps other similar car rear anti roll bar, yet another mech said this is very skillful things, parts are hard to find and cost more than rm300++.

I believe it can help in car stability, but who should i go for? headache...:confused:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
of course the cheap 1 bro if the first mech know what he's doing la.
ultra racing also sell this arb.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yeap... it is good to have antiroll bar upgrade.... but i'm not sure which arb diameter u should go for.... too thick will make ur car jumpy... too thin, u will feel no effect...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
orite... just double check, i have to weld the clip / hole??? under my chasis then only can install arb right?? just afraid it wasnt welded properly... i think 1.8 arb should good enough... thanks for the advice...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
u change the arm tat got the bracket 1 will no nit mod d.
But the old shifu said need to drill some hole on body to fit it in is it correct? really got no clue cos i don't have another car to compare, all just hearsay... anyway, i will source for a 1.8 arb with arms now... thanks

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
But the old shifu said need to drill some hole on body to fit it in is it correct? really got no clue cos i don't have another car to compare, all just hearsay... anyway, i will source for a 1.8 arb with arms now... thanks
nope... the bracket at ur lower arm linked to the satay bush is recommended to change rather than welded on.... only the centre bracket holds the antiroll bar needs to be bolted onto the chassis....

chaiwl

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
Selangor.
s12.invisionfree.com
no nit drill hole 1, as ur body hv the hole to fit the bracket and only the lower arm is does not come wif the hole, then after u changed to 1.6/1.8 lower arm then u can fit it without drill hole d.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
OHHHH>...thanks for the help really... i keep worrying car will be imbalance... :adore::adore:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
but be careful when changing arb.to big n u might end up under-steer.
big doesn't always mean good.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Thanks for the advice... i believe stock 1.8 wira should be ok right? also cheaper than mivec one... then if not enough will change after market one loh.. can use evo one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had a unit of Pivot Mega Raizin VS installed which I bought for RM370 in September 2009.
This is what happened when it failed.

I was driving to somewhere this morning with my family. I notice my ICE suddenly lost all power and subsequently every other electronics in the car, gear position, indicator lights and all. Weird thing was the battery indicator was not lighted as when battery or alternator fails. I could still drive the car for 2 km to drop off my family at destination. After a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience