Razor V3 and D500

All Other Stuff

Razor V3 and D500

LiquidFusion

I have a new set of Motorola Razor V3 and a Samsung D500, both of this a UK handsets so therefor no warranty, of course i won't sell as expensive as ap sets... minimum 15% cheaper..... think bout it.. if actually something wrong with your phone... you are very likely to pay as well.. anyway PM me your best price.. as I am still in UK now i don't know how much exactly the market price is.. and i don't think the D500 is out yet.... I will be back next week for CNY so pm me your price...

Forget to tell you.. it's new.. only took out to see whether working or not.. besides that it's new.. in fact the battery hasn't even been charge... PM PM PM .. serious buyers

for info i got my d500 for rm2180 at mobile city fmg. good phone , and free bump for good products :P

thanx.. okay.. Rm1900.. final offer for D500.. as i said.. no warranty...its cheaper 280 then retail.. i'm sure that will do ur warranty.. pm me..

that mini speaker thing??? is it that one?? cos i'm not sure whut sound mate is..

Originally posted by LiquidFusion@Jan 24 2005, 18:41
that mini speaker thing??? is it that one?? cos i'm not sure whut sound mate is..
Yes, the mini thing. Included?

included the sound thingy.. and it rocks man.. better then laptop speakers :P.. final offer D500 1850

Top Bottom