Rays TE37!!!!!

i got work cr-kai 18" x 9.5-offset front +12 rear +20,wan to swap with te37 and we can discuss for the topup price...intersted pm me :)

Need some sugggestion from u guys. I'm planning to change my wheel to te37 18' 10.5j +15 end of this year, but I heard some of the owner said it may rub the fender and wheel cover, just wonder is it true? Currently using AP racing 6pot(front) stock brembo(rear) and OHlin suspension, will it suitable for the wheel size above? Thanks for reply bro~

I know 9.5 +12 fits slightly within the arches. 10.5 +15 would make rims flare out an extra 10mm. Fitment depends on your camber too. Better measure to see how much fender space you have from your current rims :)

For 10.5J +15, I guess the rear side should not be a problem, just worry front side. Any 10.5J +15 user can you share your experience here? Will this size rub your wheelwell, fender or suspension when full-lock?

Type 'DT05 rims' in google and click images. Its 60% like LMGT4 I would say. It is 5 spokes but spokes are more rigid and boxier. Wheel nut area not as curved in as LMGT4. Same comparison with TE37 and Rota's.

Type 'DT05 rims' in google and click images. Its 60% like LMGT4 I would say. It is 5 spokes but spokes are more rigid and boxier. Wheel nut area not as curved in as LMGT4. Same comparison with TE37 and Rota's.

i think the quality is better than rota too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: