Random Exotics Pics 2

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ahh, no wonder your pics have been looking so much better recently ;)

In other news... three Italias are slated for our roads; should be roaming the streets soon:

khai148

Jun 22, 2009
saw the bugatti veyron earlier at noon today in PJ!! I was on the LDP highway heading to damansara. saw the rest in KL yesterday.. sorry for the bad quality pictures.. took it from my bb..

Attachments

Last edited:

susruk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
saw the bugatti veyron earlier at noon today in PJ!! I was on the LDP highway heading to damansara. saw the rest in KL yesterday.. sorry for the bad quality pictures.. took it from my bb..
there are two Veyron's in malaysia now? :burnout:

khai148

Jun 22, 2009
yup.. I guess there are two veyron's in Malaysia now. This one was not yet registered though. It still had a foreign plate on it.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

huhu.. I wanted to cry when I saw it too. sighh.. when will it be my turn to drive one of these monsters..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Khai, is that a Chrome Lambo that you posted? Darned, must be eye glaring if you were to follow him on the road in the afternoon.

Anastasia Pertiwi

From Facebook
Jan 28, 2011
www.facebook.com
saw the bugatti veyron earlier at noon today in PJ!! I was on the LDP highway heading to damansara. saw the rest in KL yesterday.
Cool in the sense we're on the map of Veyron owners. However being such an expensive production car the 2nd owner at least need the sensibility NOT to buy it like any other 'expensive' cars off the shelf. It should be customized and unique. Hey, this is a multi-million car, and from the pictures I think this car was not even the Pur sang or the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu.

boh

Jun 25, 2010
Sepang
Saw it today at Glenmarie, same colour, same foreign plate number, driven by Chinese-looking guy heading towards to Porsche Showroom.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone, I own a L200S 1990 with the later EF-RL engine fitted. Its currently standard apart from a dual stage boost controller. I'm running 14psi but the little RHB31 turbo isnt liking it. I'm a member of http://keikarsinthepark.co.uk/index.php?action=forum

I' after some useful contacts and i really need a new turbo or hybrid turbo ASAP. There are NO tuners or tuning parts in the uk, so i hope some of you guys can help me out?

My username on the above link is GRUSS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience