Random Car Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by psychotic_ass+Mar 2 2004, 02:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psychotic_ass @ Mar 2 2004, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Mar 2 2004, 02:16 AM
The legendary Subaru ....

12 mufflers!

post-42-1078164960.jpg
hahaha.. i seen that car around SS15.... i heard it belongs to a lecturer in taylors... haha! [/b][/quote]
wah.......didnt know taylors lecturer so happening wan...
hahahhaa another DIY king !
:lol: :lol:

LOL!!

yeah my brother was telling me about that car when he was in taylorS!! :lol:

post-42-1078164960.jpg

his name is george.
he got his name emblem placed behind the boot too...
and the car was featured in some tv program sometime ago.
he said the car used to have a pair of toy guns on it but got warned by officers so he took them out... crazy dood....

but now been seeing that car laying on the same spot only...
dunno la maybe his private parking space..
hehehe...
:D

Originally posted by 3R1C@Feb 29 2004, 11:44 AM
my little contribution. was taken today after installin my OCT :lol:
Dude, how did you do the transparent hood effect thingy?

Originally posted by V-Spec+Mar 2 2004, 09:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (V-Spec @ Mar 2 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3R1C@Feb 29 2004, 11:44 AM
Dude, how did you do the transparent hood effect thingy? [/b][/quote]
It's a photoshop effect, u'll have to take the pic at the same angle but one with bonnet off, and another with bonnet on. U'll definitely need to use a tripod when taking the pics so that u get the exact same angle.

During processing of the pic, u'll have to use photoshop to overlap both pics, and there's an option to make certain parts look less clear(thus the transparent bonnet effect). Am not really good in explaining, hope u get the idea.

Originally posted by V-Spec+Mar 1 2004, 07:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (V-Spec @ Mar 1 2004, 07:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3R1C@Feb 29 2004, 11:44 AM
Dude, how did you do the transparent hood effect thingy? [/b][/quote]
v-spec,
ya...just like wat GRexer said, it's a photoshop effect.
2 photos were taken and overlap each other and put in the effect.
it's recommended to use a tripod but i do not have one so u can still see some unmatching spot if u see clearly. :huh:
i got the idea from this photo, hope the owner doesn't mind. :D

So desu ne. Thank you all for the tutorial. But what functions in Photoshop to make the areas less clear? And also how to overlap?

Sorry la. newbie with photo editing ma. :rolleyes:

post-42-1078200232.jpg

ahaha i saw this car also...
yesterday morning at subang 15 there..
wanted to take pic but no camera that time..
:rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by psychotic_ass+Mar 2 2004, 02:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psychotic_ass @ Mar 2 2004, 02:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Mar 2 2004, 02:16 AM
The legendary Subaru ....

12 mufflers!

post-42-1078164960.jpg
hahaha.. i seen that car around SS15.... i heard it belongs to a lecturer in taylors... haha! [/b][/quote]
:o :o i saw tis car at subang lerr near inti and taylor....lecturer car?? true or not??he/she take PHD until gile oledi ar?hahaaaa

Originally posted by mivec_nos@Mar 2 2004, 03:04 PM

:o :o i saw tis car at subang lerr near inti and taylor....lecturer car?? true or not??he/she take PHD until gile oledi ar?hahaaaa
hahaha... PHD = Permanent Head Damage mah....

Or if u prefer, Penis Hanging Down.... :unsure: :blink: :lol:

Federal Highway today...

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

Bet some of you have seen this "vehicle" before....lol...

Cheers,
Allan

seen this b4 while waiting for gf's office at jln tandang...near 222

i saw 4-5 unit of 'vehicle's entering a factory....opp GDExpress courier service ...

Originally posted by bryan90s@Mar 2 2004, 10:41 AM
seen this b4 while waiting for gf's office at jln tandang...near 222

i saw 4-5 unit of 'vehicle's entering a factory....opp GDExpress courier service ...
any idea what's it's purpose ?? is it a method of transporting the chasis ?? looks that way cause the engine is waayyyy behind.

Cheers,
Allan

allan,

they havent put the body yet mar .. thats just the frame ..
busses all engine at the back one .. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom