R35 GT-R :- Another spy pic (Test)

That's the prototype that they released sometime ago.
I got the pic as my wallpaper. :-p

yeah its very long ago already...
even d date also noted there 05... ahahaha
but its a gtr-35 man

Yupe, I heard that this prototype was named gtr-35 only. They minus out the skyline.

Kev-TEC,

where is it stated tht pic was taken in 2005? I cannot find leh... It stated latest pic release and testing, thts why i posted it here. My apologies if it was a repeat.

er... bro... actually me n daniel is talking about d pic that i provide in d link...
not d pic u given... d pic u given is latest...
but d link i show to daniel is 2005... i show him is becuz inside this link all those pic is without plastic cover can c d light n everything so we can have a real feel on it... cuz we were discussing about d look ma...
the post that i posted wit link n discuss about d pic is in post no 20... u take a look n click on d link u will understand de... bro u sound angry i scare de...

actual car won't be much diff from the Tokyo Auto Salon's prototype R35 GTR Gua...even have change there will be just minor change...traditional rear light still intact...thats good..and the engine is a VQ series but it is not VQ35..
its a VQ37...about the Turbo im not very sure...i think atleast a DET o DETT ...

nice looking car overall...wheather its "good car" oo not...we wait and c..
in Hot Version o Best Motoring

Definitely RM500K and UP...

Dunno.. maybe somewhere in the RM700k region?

But then again.. for prices above Rm500k, who can afford to buy it?

And if you could afford to buy it at that price, what is to stop you from buying a Porsche/Ferrari?

KeV-TEC said:
er... bro... actually me n daniel is talking about d pic that i provide in d link...
not d pic u given... d pic u given is latest...
but d link i show to daniel is 2005... i show him is becuz inside this link all those pic is without plastic cover can c d light n everything so we can have a real feel on it... cuz we were discussing about d look ma...
the post that i posted wit link n discuss about d pic is in post no 20... u take a look n click on d link u will understand de... bro u sound angry i scare de...

sodesne... tot the link i got was old... no worries... catch no ball then.

Me angry? angry for what? Cheers~! :shades_smile:

David_1211, the VQ37 is an all-new engine or a derive engine from the VQ35?
I think they will probably go for the DETT if they were to follow the GT-R trend.

k3nny, I don't think the price will fetch as high as Rm700k.
I predict it will probably be in the RM500k to RM600k range.

im not sure about the VQ37...no further detail about it...it probably won't be a DETT i think...as u can c the displacement of the engine is big 3.7 litre
i think this performance car is taking the Toyota Soarer way, abandon the turbo and goes NA with large engine displacement...3UZ-FE V8 is on the latest soarer
VQ37DE on GT-R R35??

yayayaya
same feeling as me....alll the latest japanese performance car has lost its important thing...

i weren't dare to said that in my previous post...takut kena tembak...
anyway...R35 is meant to carry the good and refine weakness of previous GT-R...
i do hope to c its a DETT

3.8L is not vq38 ar?y 37 geh/??
DETT samore leh
ppl would pay 500k for a skyline instead of a porsche for passion
with 300k for a GTR34,it would get them a decent porsche...boxer or smtg...
its about passion...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom