Question Of HID

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Got a few questions regarding HID...asking on behalf of my fren
let's say now he is using a H7 4350k HID,OEM from mercedes c200 or 250 forget..projector headlamp
and he wanted to change into 8000k...

1.Can stil use back the ballast ?? i heard they said the ballast voltage output is diff from 4350k n 8000k...

2.Which shop selling particulor HID replacement bulb only??or any other who got tis item can PM me..Selangor/KL area only..COD method..

thanks

don't think u can use the same ballast back, cos the voltages are different.
i think with the price of a replacement bulb, better to get a whole new set of HID.

hi,

i ask my accesories members

ballast can use back, just buy the bulbs

try search around in forum.there are HID sellers

dunno bah cause u also marketplace merchant..thought u got it wit u..hahah sorry

ok wil look for it..
btw, do anyone experiance or change tis before?
cause is not for my car but my fren car at my hometown..

my bulbs were spoilt last time. so i just wanted to get a replacement bulb and you the old ballast. but then the price of a pair of bulbs was close to buying a whole new set. so i bought a brand new set.

lol my fren just wanna buy the bulb cause the his car is origin HID ma..he don wan to waste the origin ballast so he just bought the bulb from jojo last nite..

gonna try it next week see if it's working or not..

the cost of the bulbs alone is close to the cost of full set
so u can buy the full set, replace just the bulbs, and keep the new ballast as spare

yupe, if u buy a pair of xenon bulb, the price of a set new bulb plus top up a bit will get to buy a new whole set hid d.

yupe, if u buy a pair of xenon bulb, the price of a set new bulb plus top up a bit will get to buy a new whole set hid d.

bulb a pair is bout rm150 if not mistaken, and full set is rm250 with warranty...still save rm100

lol

Top Bottom