putra wjh 1836 stollen !!

pupain

Known Member
need help for who seen a putra plate num wjh 1836 pls call 019-2816294 or report to your nearest police station it is gray color with full skirting without spoiler and a muffler and liverpool window sticker, lost it at ss15 subang jaya!! dammit

No offence lah brudder, but have check in with MPSJ tow yard or not? they might tow your car there. If not, say goodbye lah, because I know by now your car are prolly in perak or johor being dismantled (or most likely puchong). By tomorrow morning nothing but an empty shell on the roadside. Then got towed to the police station. Sound a bit cruel but these guys work pretty fast, they prolly have looked at your car for couple of days and have a buyer waiting, ready to strip your car in a very very short time.

Anyway, if you got full reimbursedment from the insurance company please call me as I might be insterested to buy the chasis from you (or the insurance company). 0146666576.

bro.. wats the colour of the car?? they can just take out the plate no n roadtax to use on another car.. maybe u can give us more details abt the incident..

aiyo my putra wfw 3971 last month lost till now also havent receive a call from police station tell u la ... the day u lost it the day become haf cut d i also no eye c .sorry for my bad english.

damn i might be suffer becoz of this , did you report to ya insurance company yet?
wat they say?

nowdays people love to make easy money with took other properties, damn!!!!

report insurance oledi now waitng for police report 2 close file onli can claim ... then insurance onli can start moving wud ... 3 months + 3 months = 6 months of waiting !

Hmm,yet another case in SS15,guess we all shouldn't park our cars there when we are gaming already :(

thanks all , yesterday the police called and told me they foound ma babeh,
alhamdulilah, but those fuck took away ma rims, only ma rims ,haiya

u lucky la rims onli mahem mine whole car le ... they dun even leave the momo stering wheels for me 2 keep as souveniour la !!!

found ur car back.... just only rim is gone, but its better than none...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom