putra use stock gti absorber

bikerz

Known Member
can putra use stock gti absorber? can i know what absorber is gti using, ie brand and model...

can i know wat neo cps and satria gti stock abs?

dude use TITAN!!!
i just fitted my putra 2day with titan and all i can say is WOW !!!
the car handles very very sharp corners like a breeze feel dam safe now when cornering car ont buang
only downside is must wait in line due to many customers but once their done with ur car u will never regret
some of the best money ive spent in my life :D

can putra use stock gti absorber? can i know what absorber is gti using, ie brand and model...

Basically, the Putra can use Satria GTI stock absorbers. Plug and play. But GTI cannot use Putra stock absorbers...

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

dude use TITAN!!!
i just fitted my putra 2day with titan and all i can say is WOW !!!
the car handles very very sharp corners like a breeze feel dam safe now when cornering car ont buang
only downside is must wait in line due to many customers but once their done with ur car u will never regret
some of the best money ive spent in my life :D

Bro, how much did they charged u for everything..? Does it include the pillowball mount..?

i bought it secondhand for 1k then serviced and installed it for 400 so everything feels like brand new
try to source out a second hand one if u cant afford a new set like me :tongue:
no bro no pillow ball that one must buy separate this one is coilovers with titan spring

Basically, the Putra can use Satria GTI stock absorbers. Plug and play. But GTI cannot use Putra stock absorbers...

ur right... the GTi uses different ARB it is mounted on the strut body.... can only share with Satria Gti R3... the gti Original shocks is made by Kayaba...

eyy this cant be true coz i just swapped my stock putra absorbers with one of my friends titans
he is driving a gti and we swapped it from car to car in titan and no problems
:hmmmm:

hmmm whats ARB ah bro??
sorry newbie here dont know much
plus i wasnt paying attention we were chatting while the guys at titan were installing it
but after that we test drove the car feels ok just cannot take those tight corners anymore lah no more coilovers what lol

hmmm whats ARB ah bro??
sorry newbie here dont know much
plus i wasnt paying attention we were chatting while the guys at titan were installing it
but after that we test drove the car feels ok just cannot take those tight corners anymore lah no more coilovers what lol

haha... Not paying attention... Let me explain this... Hope u understand and won't misguide other ppl. Putra suspension system. It uses an indirect mount for arb(anti roll bar). Which means, the antiroll bar is mounted on the lower arm. So, it's not connected to the absorbers.

Satria gti, the lotus has decided to improve
on the handling by upgrading the arb to direct mounting style. Which is, the arb is mounted to the absorber housing via a connecting linkage.

So, when u say gti absorbers on putra, it's acceptable. Cause it mounted directly, but lust leaving the mount on the absorber housing for the linkage empty... But putra absorbers into gti... Where there's suppose to be a linkage mounted to the absorbers housing... But putra STOCK absorbers does not have that linkage, how does the arb suppose to
be mounted leh...

There are 2 possibilities
1) the Titan staff weld an
extra
mount onto the putra absorbers housing.
2) u have changes ur absorbers before.

that is correct... either the bracket mount is added to the stock mount of ur putra... or ur putra shocks has been changed to japan/evo shocks

so if after i change to gti abs, i can mount my arb like gti too?

yup bro front is from evo or some other brand! that y icould used it if not have to mod!!!!! that y is like so high dam 5 fingers can go in!!!!

this will help

Attachments

• SNC00144.jpg
    SNC00144.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 150