Punctuality among Malaysian?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Just back from outstation 2 days back, and you are right. Once traffic builds up many use emergency lane.....:banghead:
This actually makes traffic worst, because when they force cut back into main traffic, slows down even further...
My father pro. Dunno to scold him or applaud him.
He called PLUS or something ask what happened.
Then drive emergency lane all the way the other day for about 5km or so because opposite direction contra our lane become 1 lane. :thefinger:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Then drive emergency lane all the way the other day for about 5km or so because opposite direction contra our lane become 1 lane. :thefinger:

Your father very smart hor....Called up PLUS and PLUS become his "informant"

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Was the emergency lane open for use? Sometimes jam they do open for use....:driver:

Primed

Mar 15, 2015
US
VIPs are one thing, interviewing for a position is another. Not showing up on time pretty much seals your fate in my book.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I know that one, not only the mama but several female member of the boy family. Quality Assurance bro
Ya especially if the culture of having grandchildren is important...if it was the girl's family still the girl might agree, but if it was the guy's family request, I think wife may hard to convince to even show her body to the family members.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Lately attend charity function, wedding all no change. Still got people come so late.....:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Attending event/coming late seem to be a norm these days.....

Even govt hospitals you could see officers, nurses, doctors are taking own sweet time seeing patients (I have personally seen some case of injured ppl lying on gurney/wheelchair at emergency ward without given the needed attention)....with the devil-may-care attitude...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Even govt hospitals you could see officers, nurses, doctors are taking own sweet time seeing patients (I have personally seen some case of injured ppl lying on gurney/wheelchair at emergency ward without given the needed attention)....with the devil-may-care attitude...
Which is why, I won't follow the mindset of majority. They usually have the mindset or more like an excuse to be late. Such as

"Don't need to rush la, they won't start so early for wedding, sure got people late"

"Aiya, say 8pm dinner only, surely there are some who will arrive later. Don't worry"

To me, I don't care who is coming late or not coming at all. Most important is that I'm not late which matters most.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, its like chicken or egg scenario.

The event organiser started late and put the blame the attendees for coming late, and vice versa.
Die la like that....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah, its like chicken or egg scenario.

The event organiser started late and put the blame the attendees for coming late, and vice versa.
Die la like that....
I told my "future wife" I say, if we were to have wedding dinner, we are gonna be strict about timing.
Will state 7pm Sharp for example, and will start according to stated time. No longer wanna continue the trend of people assuming all wedding dinners will start late. hahaha!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I told my "future wife" I say, if we were to have wedding dinner, we are gonna be strict about timing.
Will state 7pm Sharp for example, and will start according to stated time. No longer wanna continue the trend of people assuming all wedding dinners will start late. hahaha!
You might loose half your friends.......hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You might loose half your friends.......hhahahhahahahha:biggrin:
Hahaha! Only invite closed ones. Also must state beforehand. I can't let others starve just cuz of few who coming late unless informed.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Yes, that is good. Make sure you collect angpow in advance before the big day.
At 7.00pm sharp on the big day, banquet hall door close. Proceed serving dinner.
Late comers, will be rugi to have paid but cannot enter hall.

Put up a tv screen outside the banquet hall showing live camera feed.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

went to PPUM Pediatric ward in PPUM early this month because my son was vomiting non stop, upon reaching was happy because saw the ward empty so my turn will be quite fast, but saw 1 doctor was sitting on the counter table top, when he saw me approaching he immediately stood up. another doctor was happily playing candy crush while munching on her curry puff.

in my mind I thought wah so free ah these doctors? nvm, registered & the doc examined my son, told her that my son vomited many times since last night. the doc then told me to proceed to the general clinic that was at the other building, I was like WTF, I asked her cant my son be treated here? she said cannot, but u all are so free.....she said that its policy.

I got fed up & proceed to the general clinic, guess what, full house. I told my wife lets get out of here & went to a clinic near our hse.

I just wonder why our local doctors are paid for? just to lepak around & get paid? if like that why study medicine if so damn 7 lazy.

if next time encounter that situation again will definitely complaint to Ministry of Health. must take picture next time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience