PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty - Smart, Superb & Stylo

PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty

New era for Proton Waja spec with combination of bodyworks from R3, RS and Campro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcjQaAmTiI

Auto-Adaptative transmission - sporty drivers without the need to activate any "sport" or "economy" buttons. Electronic Throttle Body Control a.k.a. Drive-by-Wire. electronically controlled transmission also has overdrive switch, a feature, which helpful for the driver to change the gear position during overtaking or taking hard corner in order to maintain the road grip.

Last edited:
"Suitable for all generation"...i don't think my Grandfather wants to drive that...

God Bless his soul

Man , I watch the video from the starting to the ending..The pictures just repeat and repeat again..By the way , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO POST????:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

y dun u juz post to 'post ur pride here'...at least get more feedback...this video,just keep showing the pic again,again n again...boring la...1 more thing,ur headline is too much self enjoy la,sound like your really like can drive itself...watch too much i-robot,izit? juz my 0.2 cents

btw,nice ride u have....

Last edited:
uhuhuhuhuuh....
like nothing special....
huhuhuhu....
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom