proton idling probs solved!

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
i just changed my battery and the car is a lot smoother and idling is alot more stable. car is easier to start too.

just tot it might ave something to do with the idling prob that wiras yr 2002 above might have ler.

my TB was fine. just that the batt was 2.5 yrs old already.

well i'm not too sure but before this, when idling and i just stepped on the throttle to let the rev go up a little, when it drops back down, it goes to almost below the recommended line adn the whole car would start to vibrate and in some cases it has stalled. however, tried the same thing after yesterdays' battery change, the needle dropped back to its usual position without going below the mark or any vibrations at all.

:D

hope this helps la. could be just a one of thing u know.

Interesting but my car idling problem is there the first day I got my car.. unless Proton is giving us spoilt battery...

? u mean the calcium batteries isit?

can't remember but i think the brand was catz or something like that.

quite a lame name if u ask me. umm it's black in colour and has the words suited for humid or warm climates or something like that.

i'll checkit later k?

why do u ask anyway?

coz my battery is going to kong already.. thinking of getting calcium batts..

not sure whether to get normal NS60 or the better NS70 ..

and brand must be considered also.. scared la if kaput in very short time.. hehe

oh mine is the NS60.

quite good lor so far hahah.

umm what's the difference between the ns60 and ns70 is it in terms of voltage or what?

d check ur altenator......it may b bcos of ur alternator not working properly n heavily rely on batt, tat's y ur feel so big difference in changin the batt.

normal battery use till 2n half years!!! wow! wat brand so keng!

Aiyah like kereta control la... batt weak kereta problemo

me also using proton looo... :P

p/s: Hebat proton !

i think it's century batt la. it's the one that comes with the proton la.

dunno la. haha.

it's solved my prob anyway.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom