promotion on captor

skyboy

500 RPM
We take risk every day in our life to put food on the table. The risk or obstacle I was referring to is when we drive from home to work n work to home, I’m sure we come across of un-responsible driver putting others people life in risk with their reckless driving not only that, at times when we happen to drive good cars or MPV or SUV we get rob or hijack.
This why we strongly recommend high risk vehicles owners to install captor RF/GPS/GSM system, not only we track n recover the vehicle but we also safe an individuals life as well and also to avoid hassle for claiming a new vehicle from insurance companies. Even insurance companies recommend owners of High Risk vehicle to install captor products.
That is the reason why if you are in our insurance panel program you get 10% to 40% discount and benefits.

If you are looking for Vehicle Security System We (Captor) has everything you need, but If your looking at showing some trick my car kind of stuff, I’m very sorry we don’t provide such services.Talking about Captor RF System We (Captor) is the only one Have such
system

So far the best Vehicle Security system companies in Malaysia is Captor & Cobra , Why I said this because cobra is international recognize for their Basic Alarm System but not their vehicle tracking & recovering system where else Captor is well accepted by Malaysian Corporate Companies and also Individuals with a proven Track record of Tracking and Recovering Vehicle.

promotion on PORTABLE TRACKER GPS RM1499.... not wirring no hassle..

Bump: pm me to get more discount 10%-30%
or contact me for more info 016330 5371
Hari

Last edited:
i have tried before...it works...but dam flimsy the remote...u guys should get better quality ones...just a suggestion..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom