Promoters wanted

krow

Known Member
hi peeps..

m looking for a few promoters (lovely ladies with gatal but professional attitude) for an event in mid June. around 4 - 5 days.

among the criteria

lovely face
sweet smile
great body (excellent boobs)
long legs
attractive and friendly attitude
professional approach to work
can converse fluently in English and Malay (very important)
willing to menggatal a bit to pull the crowd into the exhibition, but not to a point where the menggatal is more than working.
age from 18-30... not an important factor if u're 50 but look like 20..

there is a firm mention of 'Competizione gals'.. but i dunno how to get in touch wif em. plus i think some hypertune covers are quite attractive. pls forgive my blunt approach to the ad as im being realistic but not being discriminate in only choosing gals with bigger boobs..

salary is negotiable, depending on the package that the gals carry. uniforms / dress provided. its a corporate event and not a motorsports thingy.

so guys.. pls pm me for email and send the gals CV with full scale photos and experience. or u can help by sending me some contact numbers for competizione or hypertune or Jap GT queens etc etc.. not their personal one la... but maybe their modelling agency or something..

thanks in advance.

wow.....where is the event n when ??? must go there give the girl gatal....

Can I apply, ar? I'll cum, dressed in miniskirt with fishnet stocking. Will also put on chilli red, glossy lipstick. How? :p

*cabut....* :D

krow : u sohai......u dont tell what exactly is the even.....where and when......who will apply?...u think the girl stupid ah....

haiyaaa.. not at liberty to say maaaa.. thats y kenot say...

all i can say is mid june, 4 days, corporate event.. nuthin to do wif motorsports.. no hanky panky.. promoters maaaa hand out flyers and usher senior officers from client orgs..

wat i need now is CV and pics of these gals.. and we will set up the interview.. all info strictly confidential.. im not a sohai lookin for an easy score hahahaha

4 days 8 hours per day.. job scope more as a pretty face to show off, handing out flyers and ushering VIPs..

me got four leng lui (menggatal level are adjustable:p )

:D (like selling gulz only)

nolah, my friend(s) intrested, PM me ur no. so i can giv them ur no.

EcstacyElmo said:
headache...go work in KL :D
like thay ah kua liao... bluueekkkk

bad drag queen :D

Just apply thick2 skin foundation, lor.
Cunt tell the diff, wan. :D

i have some PMs.. will follow up on that...

neone knows how to get in touch with the agent for Super GT (Jap GT) queens?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom