Professional interior Car detailing guide by KC's

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents call from many forumers...explaining to them the condition & how to get it detail (DIY)...held many classes too to help others to attained it

How to clean, dress your car interior the professional way:-
or alternative you can waste some $$$ send it for cleaning....i know my friends send too Cxx Ixxxxxxxx cost her 350 just to clean the seats & she paid 650 as the member....per annual instead....
@#$%^^&

here is what you can used, to get the job done...remember the Merz S class filty interior, the Ferrari F 355, BMW M3 convertables, Camry - smoking driver damages...i used the following stuff to detail them

Tools required...
1. Brushes - get plenty various brushes.....ikea, diashio, 100 yen shops must be soft bristle
hard brushes for wheel brush for tyres only,
soft painting brushes for emblem rims (as it is clear coated) trims, interior
long brushes for wheel arch accesability,
soft hair brushes for leathers,
soft plastic bristle for fabric - seats & cushion, dash board, car seats,

tips....please do not use strength, check periodicaly of the cleaners, do not spray cleaners directly on any surface but on brushes...gentle please)

2. Cleaners
Meguiars APC - good but expensive
alternative Osren MPC - value for $$$ (www.osren.com)

Leathers cleaner OSREN..... ( i do not recomend to ise All In One ....2 in 1 products) most
leathers cleaners & polisheer & conditioner has 90 % Cleaning & 10 % cleaning - so do u want to
clean it or condition it???) the professional only choose the individual cleaners & individual
conditioner...they know it shall work best

FAB Breeze ...ma ma mia products..good on fabrics (only)....please rinse off with damp cloths well
alternative...try to get hold of industry strength carpet cleaner such as...
Johnson diversified....Taski 1 ...excellant product...PH safe & 3:100 part of water dilutions
i even used it on interior & work very well on leathers too...

3. Micro fibers
I used different cloths for different parts of the car, (we do not use floor cloths on our face)
same thing over here too......
2 for drying the car
1 for washing
2 for polishing & compounding purposes
2 for interior
old microfibers - pls dont throw ...recycle reuse them.....wheels, rims, engine compartment,
lowest car skirt area....most dirty & greasy area

TIPS - washing the dirty micro fibers i used dynamo, fab is cheaper...most of the time i will spray
on with OSREN MPC (www.osren.com)
soak over night - best to scrub, do not use softerner on yr all yr micro fibers (as it will lubricate
yr fibers & not allowing it to absorb any dirt)

Micro fibers single strands is like our single strand of human hair but divided into 16 parts...each
parts acts as to hold & traps dirt

4, pails....at least 2 -3 of them....one for the seats rinsing, another for dirt...door jams, side panel
rinsings, my last bucket for dirty side step, pedals

5. STEAMers if u can....steam it up...less harsh as compare to the conventional cleaning...as it
uses water steams at 3 bar preassure to clean...alternative way to clean

6. dressing - Leathers Meguiars Aloe leather conditioners, Optimum leather protectant ...alternatively yr expensive lorenzo...cleaning kit...it is the same but very expensive indeed

7. plastic & vinyl - please do not apply tyre shines here....or else it will attract dust & transfers to your sleevs....i say u spend a little & a bottle of Meguiars gold class interior & will last u for years)

nope on sun of the gun la, wxxxx, Kxxx, Txxxx Wxx la...later you will not want their after effect dirt

lastly you have to prepare to get dirty inorder to clean, the way up is down

=====================================================================

pic from a far

the famous pit stop lane

before

cleaning begins with OSREN MPC 10:1 dilutions

before

after

ta da the left side panel

cleaning

rinse away

brushing the most abuse area...side steps...vinyl...OSREN MPC

ta da

wiping away rinsing with damp cloths

now a clean dash awaiting to apply dressing for protect..UV coated dash

now once again my Air force one is fit to transport overseas guest

my team members...thadeus on all vinyl parts

door jams & exterior cleaning - onr teams

sprayed on & wipe away...good QD...ONR does it again

Phillip on all tyhe fabrics...seats..
Kok thye on all windows

my gratitude & thanks owing to my youth....without them i need to spend hours..but with them 45 minutes to get this huge things detail

once again thanks for viewing..pls do not hesitate to ask or enquire the details.....hoping u find your way & approach...feel free to give my method a try & let me know your results

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In recent years, Mitsubishi's cross-town counterparts, Honda and Toyota, have been racking up record sales and profits, with the former showing steady growth, while the latter is taking over the world. Unfortunately, the tri-diamond folks haven't been fairing nearly as well. Mitsubishi has been in the red for four years now, mainly due to lackluster products (EVO aside) and a number of scandals that involved cover-ups and quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience