pro and con evo8 / Lancer 2.0gt

rezal_ug

guys.. need to know the pro and cons of these 2 models..
can u help me out?

as far as i can see is evo8 is much expensive compared to Lancer 2.0gt
and is lancer 2.0gt comfortable than evo8 since it is new compared to evo8?
hope u guys can help me out:biggrin:

totally difference comparison you made there...

maybe with other info such as:
1.) budget (most important factor since difference in price bout 40k)
2.) u looking for 2nd hand ker brand new
2.) petrol consumption expectation
3.) maintenance cost expectation
4.) how much power u wan
5.) willing to go through some hassle in keeping ur car n accessories safe

the list goes on an on but i think the major stuff covered above already. basically if u dont care about the above factors and all of the above no issues for u. then evo8 la bro.... :)

btw.. ealt. u hang out at bangsar alot? i think i saw u there 2 weeks back. im the white tme yg kotor tu. wanted to stop aside to say hi but i was in a hurry for work related meeting.

sorry my mistake :(
but is it lancer 2.0 gt and lancer evo X the same?
i mean in terms of looks?

thanks KryPToN
thats is the answer that i need to know..
so basically evo 8 is much for a person who want power right?
and lancer 2.0gt is for someone who wants comfortable car is it?
and is it most of evo cars being stolen just to get its parts and accessories?

maybe with other info such as:
1.) budget (most important factor since difference in price bout 40k)
2.) u looking for 2nd hand ker brand new
2.) petrol consumption expectation
3.) maintenance cost expectation
4.) how much power u wan
5.) willing to go through some hassle in keeping ur car n accessories safe

the list goes on an on but i think the major stuff covered above already. basically if u dont care about the above factors and all of the above no issues for u. then evo8 la bro.... :)

btw.. ealt. u hang out at bangsar alot? i think i saw u there 2 weeks back. im the white tme yg kotor tu. wanted to stop aside to say hi but i was in a hurry for work related meeting.
O i c..hehe:biggrin:

Lancer GT & EVO X
LanGTx.jpg

The two new breeds of Mitsubishi's latest creation...
As the two brothers has the same blood.. they are'nt twins. of course 1 is a 4wd drive turbo charged and the other is 2wd NA..
price difference?
"Like a bungalow and a terrence house"
Look?
the primary body shape is almost the same...
difference is the evo X has a larger rear ends and fronts (most men like that):rofl:
larger rear spoiler, larger opening at the front bumper (for the intercooler of course), vented front bonnet, diff style of side mirror and a diff rear bumper (not in the pic).. interior.. you can research yourself lah..
engine wise.. cant really tell you.. coz i havent sat in an evo x b4.. but the lancer gt 2.0 is tiptronic with paddle shift ( which is quite fun), comes with really nice and yet pretty comfortable space.. gear shifting is almost un felt.. but i did hear some new owners saying the engine is a bit noisy.. well.. end day it is a jap car.. not continental.. plus.. mitsu engine's in the whole range of models are a bit noisy...

Between lancer GT/evoX and evo8?
can't compare.. it's like between wira and persona.. too big a gap and too much of a difference due to difference platform of chasis and also engine (not like the legendary 4g63)...

Like the sifu's said earlier.. (and added:biggrin: )
1. your budget
2. your liking in outlook
3. your feel in driving it
4. your preference in power
5. your preference in comfort
6. your interest in modding (looks or performance mods?)
7. your wife
8. yourself...

which ever car you choose.. don't regret.. make the best out of it...
don't rush.. take your time to choose...

peace!

that was the same question when i bought my E8mr few months back.

"Evo8 Vs Lancer GT?" means you do not understand what you want...

how about ask yourself this question, "Evo8 compared to brand new Civic ?" which one your prefer ?

if you choose Evo8, then you should forget about Lancer GT. because Lancer GT & Civic are basically in the same category in terms of pricing, automatic tranny, engine displacement, comfortabilily level.. and so and so...

if concern is that the look of Lancer GT almost similar to EvoX... but, it is not ok, inside out all are different.... it's not a good reason to buy a car because the look is "almost similar"...... this is irrelevant.

how about ask yourself one more question, "brand new Lancer GT compared to brand new Civic ?"

any clue which one your prefer ?

EvoX vs Lancer GT ? cannot happen la, you are talking about RM300k (expected) vs RM115k.... again this is irrelevant. hehe...

happy hunting !

Top Bottom