Post Track car/ or heavily modded Corolla here?

corollagtouring

500 RPM
from speedhunters.com

Any other pics? I will try to get Corolla AE110 modified by TRD usa, yeah it is a sedan

TP09-073.jpg

TP09-068.jpg

TP09-069.jpg

TP09-067.jpg

Here is one car I know very well, the full Bomex GT300 kitted AE101 Levin built by Isaka-san of Car Boy Magazine. He wanted to create one of the fastest FF cars in the country and this is what he came up with! Powering it is a 400 PS 3S-GTE boosted by an IHI RX6R turbine.

A lot of work went into the smallest of details like the rear diffuser built around the custom center exit exhaust, which ends with a pair of Trust titanium silencers. And in case you are wondering that is a number plate back there, because this Levin is still street legal!

To transfer the rear aerodynamic load directly onto the chassis a little aluminum structure was built, on which the spoiler is fitted.

Isaka-san's car is fitted with a one-off Bomex wide body-kit built to Super GT GT300 regulations. The choice of wheels couldn't have been better with a set of bronze CE28N from the Volk Racing lineup. This Levin manages to lap Tsukuba in 1-minute and 2-seconds, a time Isaka-san and the Car Boy guys are working hard to better.

Tsukuba best time if i am not mistaken is 55 secs

Levin and more high resolution pictures:

HK FR Club °Q½×°Ï - ¹Ï¤ù°Ï - ±mÂÅBOMEX AE111!!¥¿~~ - powered by Discuz!

Last edited:
Top Bottom