Poor car dealer and SC. Penangties beware!!

You may get sued for defamation. Although you have all the evidence to show, we would try to avoid any trouble which will waste our precious time. The stars I put isn't many, one would easily understand if he or she is from Penang

Cheers

Its not defamation if you are posting your experience. Is Proton going to sue me cause I say their power window sucks *IF* my proton windows really fail? Is Perodua going to sue me cause I say their car handles like shit since they do handle like shit?

Plus if you really were defaming them all the s*a*s won't save your ass anyway, as their lawyers can say other than their client no other company fits the description even if they tried all possible variables with the stars.

e.g. z*r*t*h*n*r*d sdn bhd. if no other words/name can be made with whatever 26 alphabet combination, you are clearly defaming them and they can sue your ass.

The sales person name is Andrew. Dats all I know.

The reason I put stars is bcoz I'm a third person. If I'm the one who kena, I'll f them law law for sure. In court, even if u can match the stars with any words, the fact is, I did not reveal anything that is strongly related to the subjective person.

These dealers are doing business. They can really sue someone for defamation. It depends to what extend you are stating your sentence and the method you state them. I believe if you go post newspaper la, flyers la, even in public toilet u go content about proton, I believe u will somehow ended up in some newspaper. The scale that matters.. Unless there are lawyers to clarify, I think we should be careful no matter what and no matter how. Freedom of speech does has a limit afterall eh?

Yup, I agree. If you were the one involved, probably stating the name might be okay, but being a third party, you may not have all the facts correct and that could mean problem for you.....

which is back to my initial point..full disclosure or shut up.. sad but true la in this country consumers are kambing kena sembelih... :thefinger:

even if you go to the papers nothing will come out of it la.. like the guy with the lemon accord..or the nissan xtrail lemon..went to the papers in the end also screwed in the butt by the car manufacturers..

so..we have to wisen up lor.

which is back to my initial point..full disclosure or shut up.. sad but true la in this country consumers are kambing kena sembelih... :thefinger:

even if you go to the papers nothing will come out of it la.. like the guy with the lemon accord..or the nissan xtrail lemon..went to the papers in the end also screwed in the butt by the car manufacturers..

so..we have to wisen up lor.

Well, I'm not trying to prove anything or creating any fuss. Just sharing some bad experience happened to my fren and I hope other people would not fall into a same trap. Utilizing other people's experience for our own safety is always a good thing to practice. Take it or leave it.

That is what the forum is for. Share experiences whether good or bad, well, we do learn from experience, more so if it is a bad one....:biggrin:
Sharing is caring......

sharing is caring.. good sharing... will definitely takes your advice when i deal with any car dealers

sometimes i really dont understand, for instance.. perodua myvi, most driver say good fuel consumption..i used to own a myvi during my college time till i started working, i drove about 90km a day from sunway to setapak daily tru n flow. no matter how soft i drive, i can say it hardly reach above 300km for a full tank, my car problem or my leg problem?

Full tank is rm70? If rm70 for 300km then it's very makan minyak. Traffic jam? U load 1 whole smurf village in ur car ka?

haha, most likely car problem.. the best is around 350km for a full tank on a highway road usually outstation

if u're loading some chicks like the 1 in ur avatar..then i knw wat's the prob already...overweighted :biggrin:

hello i'm the one salesman working under autobinee group.. from wht story i heard bout u it always happen in proton dealer they all rubbish i hope u can forward this problem to Mr Andrew yeap.. He"s Director in this company. Our branch office at perodua gelugor.

Im salesman to.. Not all salesman like this bro. Plz becareful next time. Cheating in car sector a lot now..

hello i'm the one salesman working under autobinee group.. from wht story i heard bout u it always happen in proton dealer they all rubbish i hope u can forward this problem to Mr Andrew yeap.. He"s Director in this company. Our branch office at perodua gelugor.

Im salesman to.. Not all salesman like this bro. Plz becareful next time. Cheating in car sector a lot now..

Dont worry bro, if you scroll up and read carefully and thoroughly, I did mention who's the one that has bad after sales service. If a tree has bad leaves, the roots are to be blamed. If you know what I mean here :smokin:

Yes, we understand not all people are the same, but as the saying goes one bad apple spoil the whole frontier. So if got one bad among you then bad reputation for that particular place....as you yourself mention "cheating in car sector a lot now".....

Yes, we understand not all people are the same, but as the saying goes one bad apple spoil the whole frontier. So if got one bad among you then bad reputation for that particular place....as you yourself mention "cheating in car sector a lot now".....

Well I would say that as long as you are dedicated to your duty, customers will come. In the sales line, it's not only your sales and service that is important. After sales service is the one that satisfies most customers. A sense of care.

E.g - Have you ever have any bad experience with any shop or any group or organization? When you tell ur friend about this..your friend say "eh no lar..dat XXX is very good wat...next time u go there..find him..others tak boleh pakai punya"

Well I would say that as long as you are dedicated to your duty, customers will come. In the sales line, it's not only your sales and service that is important. After sales service is the one that satisfies most customers. A sense of care.

E.g - Have you ever have any bad experience with any shop or any group or organization? When you tell ur friend about this..your friend say "eh no lar..dat XXX is very good wat...next time u go there..find him..others tak boleh pakai punya"

Correct, after sales in very important. After my wife got her new SUV, this sales guy we only meet up at the showroom, follow up on many things for us. 2 parts we wanted changed, even after 6 months he called to check how is the ride and when almost one year he called and reminded us on the car insurance and road tax.
When friends wanted to find out more on wife's ride, I just gave the salesman number and ask them to call him for test drive......hahahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom