Pissin me off!!

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by kylim8@Aug 30 2004, 20:26
that fellow i sjuz challengin me, those words are written on the police sticker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don let me get him, ill KILL him rite away!!! :angry: i need yr suggestion in vandalising his car!!!! no matter wat car he is drivin!!!!
:unsure: :unsure: sorry abitt off topic.....are u a cop???

bigboystoys

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
not trying to sound noble here,

but seriously, don't you ppl think that damaging others' vehicles or properties isn't quite the right way to deal with the problem? yes i know that most of the time the victims themselves "asked for it" by parking their car in the wrong place... etc etc..
i thought that it's not going to solve anything by vandalising cars.. in fact it'll just worsen it...
remember that when we point a finger at someone.. there's 3 fingers pointing back at us... so just forgive and forget and make this god-forsaken place a better place than it already is...

chill guys...

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
LOLX here.......walan eh.....you guys are so creative of think the ways for revenge.....mayb some day i might use some of it. Thanks ya....hahhaahaaa....
And hope i dun use it forever. B)

Cheers

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by animiniac_seith+Nov 18 2004, 02:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animiniac_seith @ Nov 18 2004, 02:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kylim8@Aug 30 2004, 20:26
that fellow i sjuz challengin me, those words are written on the police sticker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don let me get him, ill KILL him rite away!!! :angry: i need yr suggestion in vandalising his car!!!! no matter wat car he is drivin!!!!
:unsure: :unsure: sorry abitt off topic.....are u a cop??? [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
let me tell u something which is also pissing off, but no damage done, just my temper naik!!!!! TILL NOW!!! Who can help me find out this momo_race or fu_thteh, i would really really appreciate that a lot....

this momo race from japan different one ar
why so expensive ar
used somemore
thats why nobody interested leh
somemore seller kinda rude
u here wanna sell thing to ppl or selling to your grandfather
nobody wants your steering wheel lar
u can keep with you lar not need to tell ppl next friday
ppl wont rush and buy from you bcause u say like dat leh
not like its even reasonable the price

this is wat the fucka wrote, i posted 420, and yet he said over market price? It's in a perfect condition....tell me wat will u guys do, i'm waiting for his call as i gave him my no., steel pipe waiting here...who wants to join, free to join :angry:

NiTROX

Nov 9, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
..........and the new creative ideas just keeps on coming... nice to read them all, and its funny when I actually imagine using these ideas :D

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
the superglue idea i get from my mom. she is the headmaster of some primary school last time. lotz of outsider come to the school's basketball stadium to play basketball. Everyone at school not happy so they lock the stadium after school.

the ppl who come play basketball angry liau so put superglue in the key hole. the lock so big that they can't enter the stadium for a few days until they find a hammer big enough to knock it off...

chewing gum also nice, you can enjoy eating chewing gum first before do something with it.

or use Amby pure car fragrance... pour on its windshield or any place.. you see the result in some time.

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Funny DIY topic, can't stop laughing imaging kylim8 is doing all these stuff to that fella's car.

but i'm curious, kylim8, how come u so sure which fella is doing it? if u caught him while he's doing it... wht don't u debik him right away. y must u logon internet, go to ZTH to ask opinion? and further, if u don't witness it with your eyes, how u going to take revenge??

sylver'sAD

Known Member
Oct 20, 2004
theheheheh...nice info here.... so creative way to revenge...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know,what is the price now for suzuki swift.

the most basic spec?

i remember i have come across around Rm60k~

is that true?i dont really remember. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience