Pictures of THE FAMOUS WJL26 EVO OF GENG PANGKAH BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyGreddy.

dont swear on ppl like what you've just said.... what goes around, comes around....

XXXX,

I hope you know the PEYxx car pics you
show and said people same gang arr?
hope you are right about it...but I think
the owner of the car is not this kinda person.

i saw the Evo 6 last yime at kedai makan near e ampang puteri. i noticed that the owner have removed the gt wing like in the pix. I saw the owner, very kampung face own an evo 6 with his gf eat western food near there....boot n hood are fiber, heavilty black tinted.....

Last edited:
the owner owns a lancer only. the car not deserved to call it an EVO, because he cant afford to get it. evo wanna be only.

not sure about his gf, i am also pity for the gal used to follow a useless person.

Mivec said:
XXXX,

I hope you know the PEYxx car pics you
show and said people same gang arr?
hope you are right about it...but I think
the owner of the car is not this kinda person.

i know him very well, until i found out he is selling stolen stuff. he has been approached me for those stolen stuff. is this clear enough for u? or maybe u can give a try on him. may be be he is also watching in this forum rite?

if u know him , ask him why his car never been broken when he park his car everywhere at shopping mall and inside the house. i think u should check out how many defi's inside.

I've heard of him and his sick activities ... so it's true ... i'm not so sure lah ... how can it be ... he's human right ... red blooded fo sure ... how can he be that good ... was told also that cops also can't do shit man ...

a friend told me to stay away ... in fact run ... before he sees anything he likes .. shit .. this dude are making some of my friends crazy ... just thinking bout him ..

eh bro ... what other activities he do a' ..... care to share what u know

cheers

Last edited:
evo4g63 said:
saw the white evo PEY xx couple of time in kepong ... the car was out frm a halfcut shop... next to a dog training skool...
yes i saw it few times oso...even boosting beside my car...cos my car same num as him...
!@#!#!@3

these guys should be cought red handed... how can that be done?

even we know who r the thieves...who gonna to tangkap them? u repot polis...oso cannot show proof to polis...useless

u go to wack the geng pangkah..the next minute u been killed by them oledi i guess

they can do watevert they can..im sure the got a huge backup from behind....kongsi gelap...so when we see them...beter elak only

dun gv shit to ourselves.....

that rite.hero also can die.

yesterday at bandar baru sentul also 1 car was rape.
4rims n window lego.inside dont know what gone.now police
always ronda2 there.next time i want 2 blanket my car.hehehe

remove the blanket n everythings gone oledi...eheh
if sumone broke into ur car...can u see them with the blanket surrounding the car?

Guys,

PEY 17 is belongs to Joe, the owner of SS Racing, Old Klang Road.

Please make sure before you say any bad things.

ziranath said:
remove the blanket n everythings gone oledi...eheh
if sumone broke into ur car...can u see them with the blanket surrounding the car?

wah blanket also bad idea haa.so buy pakgat to gat my car laa.

wow owner SS Racing.so pity to him.very2 sory man.
but we can't judge him by it's skin.where the truth?

MGF7474 said:
Guys,

PEY 17 is belongs to Joe, the owner of SS Racing, Old Klang Road.

Please make sure before you say any bad things.

Joe's car is far more better than the PEY 17. his car park inside his parking next to the shop covered.

this PEY 17 belong to KEN stay in Taman Kepong. do u want me to take pic and address so u can check it out?

watch out this cheapskate WJL 26 at Sepang tommorow.

aiseh, long discussion here. Wat about their 'anak buah' instead of bosses? the bosses won't turun padang punya..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom