Pics Of Satisfied Titan's Customers

genuine Toyota Altezza.... *drooL*
pict3051.jpg

deathbringer's Honda Civic EK :)
PICT3053.jpg

lionelk's 180sx :) Cusco coilovers (he wants it that way..) springs + TiTAN dampers :)
PICT3057.jpg

here's yet another E34 BMW
PICT4123.jpg

Honda Prelude
PICT4122.jpg

And my customer, Paul's Scooby!
PICT4124.jpg

Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard direcly

Pls deal with TiTAN's boss = Richard directly

TiTAN will not be appointing "middle man" anymore. For all enquiries and purchases, please call TiTAN's office directly and look for Richard only. Or anyone Richard says to talk to.

There has been many others trying to "ride" on the TiTAN's wave & band-wagon uninvited. TiTAN has been kind not to talk them away, give chance to young people, since they so enthusiastic and has been extremely linean but their kindness was abused.

Hence, practise the normal procedure, only talk to the boss Richard.

Althought I am a moderator here, but I will leave to China from tomorrow and will leave moderation to Tom = zth owner & Richard = TiTAN owner.

I have been a vivid TiTAN's user and supporter from day one. Although I've acted like promoting TiTAN to allot of other people, never once I went to TiTAN to ask for commission. I never get involve with pricing and dealings, all the people I recommend to talk to Richard directly.

my TE71 was titened
the rear coil over
TitanR.jpg

the front with titan pillow ballmount
TitanF.jpg

Richard on the way built my suspension
titanRichard.jpg

bro, do u have full set for 120 y......how much to custum a set . pm me the price.thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom