got 3 different fragrance in ur car?

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
a quick question..

what's that mode A,B & C for?

got 3 different fragrance in ur car?
Yeah bro, that's correct. There are 3 scent packs inside the Air Fantasy, each with a different fragrance.

Here's a shot of the unit with the front flap open which I took before installing it, and a couple of the actual scent packs themselves:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
serious awesomeness..

those creative japanese think of everything, don't they?

:biggrin:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Latest addition - A rare OEM JDM Clean Box (optional extra). Been looking for one of these for a long time (particularly one that's plum in colour) so it's good to finally have one:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I have just moved to a new city so today I decided to go for a bit of a roam and find some nice spots to take some more photos. These are a couple of locations that I stumbled across:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Bro, u got my PM?

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
My latest addition - A rare OEM (optional extra) under-seat tray. It has a bracket which gets mounted underneath the passenger's seat (screw holes were already there) and allows you to store various items, such as tools, a first aid kit, map books, hand wipes, cleaning cloths etc. It could also come in useful if you're wanting to hide your GPS, radar detector, stereo face-plate etc when leaving the vehicle unoccupied. First one I've ever come across and I got it for a steal :). Was hard to take photos of it, but here it is:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
never heard of an under-seat tray :biggrin:

that's super rare.. hehe

soon ur ride going to be the most complete car with OEM accessories

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
never heard of an under-seat tray :biggrin:

that's super rare.. hehe

soon ur ride going to be the most complete car with OEM accessories
Haha, yeah it's the first one I've seen in real-life. Seen a photo on the internet before. Was extremely simple to install as the mounting holes were already there (thanks Toyota! :biggrin:). Yeah hopefully my car will be the OEM king someday, hehe.

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I fitted some personalised plates today. Would love to know what people's interpretation of the word "whipped" means, so feel free to post your comments below :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
i took my car to the garage as it was overheating and then stop the engine and then it wont start again until its cool down, but water not boiling but they said it could be down to engine temperature sensor which located on engine head.
just wondered if anybody got any ideas about this?
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience