Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

PHILIPS HID for sale...

Ice_Kenwood

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Petaling Jaya
tlyeow said:
hi, if my car use H4 type bulb, you said change bracket... that means must potong the wire and tape back or what? sorry, I dunno have to ask...
if your car use H4 type bulb,is more easier to install...the ballast comes with wiring...i can recommend u to install cheap..just give me a call..

davidchen27

Known Member
Jan 30, 2006
just wondering wat colour of the light is produced from this 4350K HID? yellowish white or..? also, is warranty available on both the ballast and bulb?

Ice_Kenwood

Known Member
Sep 8, 2005
Petaling Jaya
davidchen27 said:
just wondering wat colour of the light is produced from this 4350K HID? yellowish white or..? also, is warranty available on both the ballast and bulb?

yes...the light produced yellowish white...is legal on the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm driving 2008 saga BLM. Recently my car is having a problem. When i' m driving suddenly the rpm drop and the gear indicator that shows D,N,L becomes - and luckily the engine start a second later. Sometimes the engine went off during idling. I bring my car to Proton service center and they said the live wire did not touch the body of the car. Later that night the problem arise again. I then go to another service center to done a computerize diagnostic and error code P0101 pop out which is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience