Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Philips Diamond Vision 5000k Bulbs - NEW

MaQuereau

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
D'sara
160 can? confirm with me if you have any stock left...original right? and bro can meet somewhere else if im buying it.. Dont know OUG..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
yo kum..

which one is brighter/better ? Philips H4 CristalVision or DiamondVision?

do u have stock for H4 Philips CrystalVision/DiamondVision ?

how much for each of them..?

can meet at Sunway pyramid for installation ..?

tnx.. :) PM me.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Sorry for replying late cos I had been sick for more than 10 days

nitrus:
philips crystal/diamond/blue vision i dun keep stok, too expensive to keep and the warranty is not like other bulbs i am selling which start from the day i sell. My philips diamond vision is cheap but don have warranty bro. Brightest so far I tested is Philips Premium +30%. Its standard lite, much brighter too for just a 55W bulbs. Price also cheap. H4 for RM30 Nego a pair.

sorry bro, my meet up place is stated in my website www.maxperformance.com.my i can't be running around all the time, profit also not much.

getz:
vision plus, dun have, oni got Philips Premium +30% H4 and H7.

Razzd

May 9, 2005
I'd like to ask, on my PV6, there are 2 pairs of headlights, which is H4 and what is the other? H??? Thanks.

clausman

Apr 6, 2006
can pm me ur best price for premium +30%.
Thanks!

And i can come to OUG. I know the place...

raymondez

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Hello, pls give me your price for Philips Crystal Vision for the Mit Airtrek T. Sorry i'm not sure which type of bulb its using, but definitely not H4, its the small one..

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nasim Sdn*Bhd and the News Straits Times awarded winners of the inaugural NST-Peugeot Design Competition.

<!--more-->The competition, which was open to both university/college and secondary students challenged students to design what they envisioned to be the perfect Peugeot for Southeast Asian markets in the year 2018. the awards ceremony was graced by Yang Berhormat Mulia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience