Petition: Give us a Turbo Hyundai

mine 1596, haha... must be very expensive lah for turbo engine, now the new coupe is about 200K for the 2.7cc, how much do u think with turbo?......

I know, but the 2.0cc with turbo must be more expensive than 2.7cc non turbo
As u can see from the Mercedes, with just the Kompreser model cost 30K more, just for the super charger, what about if with turbo?

That day I saw one EVO 4 half cut RD Tiburon for sale :)
Seems thats the only proven option :)

But the mounting for those engines are different from our original engines. Can transplant ah? JPJ approve or not?

Tuscani9889,
"That day I saw one EVO 4 half cut RD Tiburon for sale :)" u saw a evo4 engine half cut or RD Tiburon half cut or evo4 engine in RD Tiburon half cut?.... how much?....

I saw a RD with an Evo4 engine taken from an Evo4 half cut. Apparently 10K including installation. Fella selling 50K

errmmm...i tot hyundai already have turbo engine???only that its underpowered laa....

evo4 half cut is more than 10K mah, with installation only 10K? very very cheap men.
So is a RD tiburon half cut with evo4 engine? am I right? were?

drill, you are right, scoupe do have that turbo engine (hehehe), well too bad, Hyundai stop that after your version. So we want it back :biggrin:

Yu, evo4 haldcut price drop maybe :biggrin:

its a big problem with mounting with the evo engine. Yu's engine is more suitable to use.

Tuscani9889 said:
I saw a RD with an Evo4 engine taken from an Evo4 half cut. Apparently 10K including installation. Fella selling 50K

Where did u saw it? second hand car seller or private sales? KL or Pg?:emoticon_U:

I Want A Hyundai Elantra Turbo!!!!

Wonder if I should fit mine with an Evo engine.. :p

How are you guys? I'm BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!

If Hyundai have turbo engines that suits Coupe mountings perfectly that would be nice!

I remembered there was 1 Scoupe Turbo in this forum right? right? right? went ZTH TT at Damansara Perdana there with it b4 too...