Perodua MyVI and Kelisa Performance

jerico82 said:
I use my car kelisa race with myvi before on the street ..,pickup still kelisa. win. !! ..

u either met a myvi 1.0 or a 1.3 auto. a stock kelisa can never beat a stock myvi 1.3 manual from stand still. fyi, i owned a modded kelisa and a stock myvi 1.3 manual (with 15"rims only).myvi's power kick in at 4000 rpm all the way to 7000rpm smoothly, the myvi keep pulling away.and the myvi driver is my wife.:confused_smile: :confused_smile:

we arrange a race lor... see MyVi or Kelisa better! Hehehe...
(hope this comment won't be banned!)

xand said:

i got both of this car(kelisa & myvi). which one u want 1st?

race ? where ? if sepang, i dont want to waste my fuel ( find out why i say this ). On street, still the same answer ( find out who i m ). To find out what my car hav mod, plz find out where i did the mod.
To embarass urself ( find out all the above answer and then race with me )

Plz dont be angry, all this r truth.

Last edited:
cclems said:

race ? where ? if sepang, i dont want to waste my fuel ( find out why i say this ). On street, still the same answer ( find out who i m ). To find out what my car hav mod, plz find out where i did the mod.

be patient, dude... try not to burst all your 'racing spirit' out, keep some for future use... know you have the guts(and balls!) to race..
my comment is just a joke, doesn't sound like it has offended anyone... even if it's not a joke, it didn't stated that i wanna race(nor race with you!)!.. just wanna see which stock car is better! a test or an experiment, something like that la!~

i'm not very interested to find out what you have in your car, what you have mod or where you did the mod le... or even to find out who you are... - give me a break, OK?
either how fast your car can go, or no matter how powerful it is... to me, cars will still run on 4 wheels with tyres on the ground! can it fly ar?

cheers, dude!

xand said:
be patient, dude... try not to burst all your 'racing spirit' out, keep some for future use... know you have the guts(and balls!) to race..
my comment is just a joke, doesn't sound like it has offended anyone... even if it's not a joke, it didn't stated that i wanna race(nor race with you!)!.. just wanna see which stock car is better! a test or an experiment, something like that la!~

i'm not very interested to find out what you have in your car, what you have mod or where you did the mod le... or even to find out who you are... - give me a break, OK?
either how fast your car can go, or no matter how powerful it is... to me, cars will still run on 4 wheels with tyres on the ground! can it fly ar?

cheers, dude!

fire starter now become a chicken? i tot u r the 1 who said want to arrange a race?

yaloh, i m very funny. But i m not a chicken. I m always a fire starter but NOT a chicken fire starter like u

alamak brothers....
dun la stop here....
where can i get that boon X4 engine??
it gives me a tremble imagine it in my fish! kakakaka

cclems said:

clems, ur car mod oredi oso can't beat my car.. hahahahaha

cclems said:
u either met a myvi 1.0 or a 1.3 auto. a stock kelisa can never beat a stock myvi 1.3 manual from stand still. fyi, i owned a modded kelisa and a stock myvi 1.3 manual (with 15"rims only).myvi's power kick in at 4000 rpm all the way to 7000rpm smoothly, the myvi keep pulling away.and the myvi driver is my wife.:confused_smile: :confused_smile:
wah.....drag with wife....salute to your wifey...

xand said:
where, when.. i willing to test me kelisa with 1.3 manual...wan to see the how my fish perform

fuyoOOooo....
meng... you ajak racing here ka?
heheheheh....
fish can tapow myvi?

bob6900 said:
fuyoOOooo....
meng... you ajak racing here ka?
heheheheh....
fish can tapow myvi?
No lar…haven’t try with any MYVI yet..just wan to test nia…no harm mah..loss or win still the same….
Long time didn’t stretch my leg liaw…

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom